Tech

I quickly ran through the base and towards the Bad Batch's ship.

"So who is this new pilot?" A voice asked as I made it to the ship.

"Don't know, but Skywalker says they are the best." Another voice said.

"Better not be another Reg."

"Hey is Reg's are awesome!"

"Sure you are, Reg."

"Heard his name is Flyboy." Another person said.

"Oh FlyBoy, I haven't seen FlyBoy in forever."

I walked towards the ship and saw a group of five clones. Each different from the other.

"Can I help you?" The one with the bandana asked.

"Sorry I'm late, sir." I said softly.

"You're Flyboy?" He asked calmly.

"That's me, but you can call me (Y/n). Flyboy is what Anakin calls me." I said with a laugh.

"I'm Hunter, that's Wreaker. The sniper is Crosshair and the two idiots are Tech and Echo."

"I already know Echo, good to see you again." I said with a smile.

"You too, I thought you said you would never stick to one ship?"

"Anakin said you guys would keep me on my feet." I said with a smile.

"Oh we will." Wreaker said as he smacked my back.

"Easy Wreaker!" Tech snapped.

And that was the start of my beautiful relationship with the Bad Batch. I quickly became friends with all of them, besides Tech. Tech seemed to want to stay as far away from me as possible, which sucked because I may or may not have a crush on him.

"So what's Tech's deal?" I asked as I worked on the ship with Echo.

"His deal?"

"He acts like he hates me."

"Oh he is just shy. He has never been near a cute girl before." Echo said with a laugh.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yea." He said calmly.

"Guess I'll have to try harder... and did you call me cute?"

"You are." He said playfully.

"I'm hot not cute."

"Damn straight you are." He said with a laugh.

I shook my head and we got back to work. Soon the repairs where done and I got back on the ship.

"Tech, you stay with (Y/n) and guard the ship." Hunter ordered.

"Sure." Tech said as he looked at his scanner.

"We'll be back." Hunter said as he walked away.

For the next thirty minutes we set in silence, until I had enough.

"Okay! What did I do to make you hate me?" I asked as I turned my chair to face him.

"Hate you? I don't hate you." Tech said shocked.

"Well you don't like me. You never talk to me or even look at me. If we are going to work beside each other you can at least be honest with me."

"I'm sorry, I... I actually like you a lot, and that's why I'm so quiet... I'm afraid I'll embarrass myself around you."

"How?"

"By talking about how beautiful you are and about how kind you are or I could tell that I have a crush on you or-"

"You have a crush on me?" I asked with a smile.

He cleared his throat and looked away.

"I... might."

"Well just so you know, I have a crush on you too." I said before the team got back on the ship and we took off.

I soon decided to get some rest and went to my room. I set down and flipped through a book. My door soon opened and I looked up to see Tech.

"Hey, what's-"

I was cut off by him walking towards me and pulling me into a hug. I let out a yelp as he picked me up and we fell back on the bed.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked as he raised up.

"No, just took me off guard." I said as I looked up at him.

He nodded his head and I sent him a gentle smile.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a whisper.

"Maybe you can... maybe you can't. You tell me."

"I can." He said as he leaned down and captured my lips in a sweet and innocent kiss.