Chapter 1

JISOO

I watch as the rain drops on the ground and did the same for almost an hour. Taking a deep breath, I looked around, seeing my two friends passed out on the couch after our training.

We were told to rest early because there's a huge mission we are going to. The trainer, Seungri, told us.

I stood up from where I was sitting and went outside the huge mansion. What does a normal person do anyway?

We are never normal.

There's no way we are normal, we're far from that. People might think of us as monsters. Even if we are the ones who are saving them from the real ones.

I smiled when I felt the wind brushed through my face.

I wonder how is she doing right now?

The rain was quite heavy, but I didn't mind as long as I could feel the wind. It was cold, just like her.

"I knew you wouldn't be sleeping." A soft voice spoke. Her voice calms me, it always does and it was naturally like that.

"Chaeyoung." I smiled and went back to what I was doing earlier. Feeling the cold windy air brushed to my whole body. "I missed her."

I heard a small chuckle. "We all do, Jisoo. Where do you think she is staying at?" Chaeyoung asked.

"In Jisoo's heart, of course." Another voice answered. By the sound of her voice, I already knew who she was.

"Very funny, Limario." I fired back, mocking her.

"Don't call me Limario, it's irritating." I didn't have to glance at her to know that she's pouting, Lisa had been like that.

"Way to ruin the moment. Very nice of you, Lisa." Chaeyoung replied, irritated by the interruption.

I smiled. Here we go again with the unending war between these two. They're always the cause of my headache. Always.

I'm actually glad that Lisa had appeared before Chaeyoung and I cried. I really do missed her. It's been a decade since the last time I saw her.

We were 8 years old. Just playing around, while she was the always silent one. She would interfere before Lisa and Chaeyoung even killed each other.

And then, one day. She left, she left us. She left me. Without saying anything, without a proper goodbye.

She just left us and that's it. We never saw her again, maybe she did saw us, but never showed up.

How do I think so? Because of the wind. Just like now, it's really strong and cold.

No normal wind could make my heart scream. It was screaming, like she was somewhere near. Like she was here with us, with me.

"Kim Jisoo."

"Lalisa, I'll shave your head if you keep on distracting me."

"Rosie, just don't mind them. They're born to annoy us."

I heard it again. Those few words of her. She was always close with Chaeyoung and called her Rosie.

No one dared calling Chaeyoung in that name as she not let anyone do, except her. No one can make Lisa obey like how she does. No one could make my heart beats fast like when she's around.

For an eight years old woman, she was so much mature. She acts like an adult, she speaks like an adult. And now that we're adults, we missed her silence.