Chapter 2

LISA

The meeting room was suddenly cut into two. And there's only one person who was able to do it.

"Jisoo." I called. "Hey, hey. Calm down." I tried calming her, but it's not working.

The floor suddenly turned into ice. I tried to find where it came from. And I saw her, the woman who looks like a bunny.

She walk on our side. "Calm down, lady. Let Ms. Kang finish her sentence."

Jisoo raised her head and glared at the woman. "Shut up." She replied, tears falling continuously from her eyes.

We heard someone clearing her throat, Seulgi. I glanced at her, she looks at us like nothing happened.

"As I was saying. Ms. Kim was left alone and died before she even reach 10, well that's what we thought." My eyes were pooled with tears as I smiled happily.

She's still alive.

I can't wait to obey you again, please come back to us, to me.

I felt Jisoo calming down. She was still crying, but I know that it was now from happiness. "Ms. Kim has survive on her own and is now hiding by the name, Ruby Jane Lee. Mr. Kwon has ordered few of these people — Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung, Lalisa Manoban, Im Nayeon, Bae Joohyun, Yoo Jeongyeon and I to go on a mission and search for the holder of the powerful 4th elemental power."

I was left stunned. Does that mean I get to see her again? Does that mean I get the chance to tell her that?

CHAEYOUNG

Jisoo had calm down. She was crying out of happiness, I am too. "Ms. Kim has survive on her own and is now hiding by the name, Ruby Jane Lee. Mr. Kwon has ordered few of these people — Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung, Lalisa Manoban, Im Nayeon, Bae Joohyun, Yoo Jeongyeon and I to go on a mission and search for the holder of the powerful 4th elemental power." Seulgi continued.

Shock. Happy. Two of the things I am feeling right now. Shock because of the mission and the story and happy that I am finally going to see her.

She get to call me Rosie, again, she get to call me Hubby, again.

I would be able to hug her again, I would be able to talk to her and most importantly, I would be able to tell her that.

JISOO

"For those who weren't mentioned to join the mission, you may now leave. And for those who are mentioned, stay. I'll just get something." Before someone even reply to her, everyone started leaving the room.

Jiyong was the only one who is left beside us who were mentioned. His gaze met mine again, but it wasn't like earlier. It was like he was begging me to find his daughter. To find Jennie.

The truth is, Jiyong wasn't Jennie's real father. It was obvious as she has a different surname and clearly it wasn't Jiyong's. But Jiyong was the one who took care of Jennie until Jennie left with her real mother.

She never told me anything about Chaelin. Not even a single fact that she was her real mother. I just knew it now when Seulgi had mentioned it.

And I don't know what Chaelin looks like. I don't know how is she to Jennie. I don't know if she's really taking care of Jennie.

Because Jennie told me nothing.

Seulgi had come back with a box. I had fixed the disaster I made earlier, but Nayeon, the bunny girl, made a table out of ice and that's the one we are using because I ruined the recent table.