Chapter 4

JISOO

As I heard a loud horn from the outside, I knew I had to leave my room immediately as Seulgi says she's a really impatient person.

I wasn't threatened, but I was excited that I would finally be able to search for her. I've been thinking on escaping from the mansion to find her, turns out Jiyong himself would command us to do so.

"You're so slow, like a turtle." I rolled my eyes on Lisa as she was inside the van already, all of them except me.

I opened the door. "Move." Lisa being Lisa didn't budge one bit. Oh, yeah. I wasn't Jennie, I wouldn't be able to get her to obey me.

Except if I was Jiyong. And I wasn't.

I had to push her real hard for her to move and got to sit before Seulgi started the engine. Lisa was always a pain in the ass.

I stayed silent all throughout the drive until we stopped on McDonald's because someone's hungry. Someone as in Chaeyoung.

It's not a surprise that she was already hungry because that what she always was. Chaeyoung means food, at least for her.

I tried hard not to think of her. I really tried, but she has lived here. In my mind and maybe in my heart, too. Funny how 10 years had passed and she was still the one that I like, rather love.

"Jennie, if I jumped off the edge would you catch me?" I asked her as I fooled around the edge that could kill me.

If ever I fall, my bones would've crack, my brain will get smashed. And I would die immediately.

"Why would you even jump in the first place?" She asked. She was in her usual sassy, mean and sarcastic self. She was seated on a branch of a tree, her arms crossed, her eyes closed.

"Okay, let me change my question. If I fall, would you catch me? Would you let me get hurt if I fell hard on the ground?" I asked and then, I fell off.

It was intentional.

I trust her. I trust her my life.

And before I even hit the ground, before I even came crashing down, she was already there, about to catch me, arms wide open as she waited for me to fall.

And it happened, I was on her arms. "Jisoo, I will always catch you, so you wouldn't get hurt."

I smiled at the treasured memory. "Wrong. I'm already hurt enough, Jennie." I mumbled before I fell asleep.

LISA

"Wrong. I'm already hurt enough, Jennie." I glanced at the sleeping Jisoo.

Why does it have to be like this? Why is the world being unfair with the four of us? And why did I catch these feelings for Jennie? Like how Jisoo does.

I should stop this. I can't catch these feelings for Jennie. I would just get hurt, everyone will get hurt.

Are you having fun ruining me, Jennie? Are you having fun making me fall hard?

How about Chaeyoung? Does she like Jennie, too? She was the one who's really close with her. Jennie was always sweet and caring to her.

And so she is with you.

I shrugged off the thought and tries to sleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't when all I could think of was her. It's hard to shut her out of my system.

There's a lot of question running inside my head and one of those were, why don't she willingly return to us? It would be easy that way.

Jennie, come back. It's now your turn to obey me.