Chapter 15

Will you be my boyfriend?

Jungkook felt his heart explode. His insides went chaotic. Even though it was a soft, simple, little kiss, the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his own was so euphoric. It was completely unlike any other kiss Jungkook's ever had. Taehyung's lips felt so unreal and amazing on his.

But Taehyung then pulled away slightly, which made Jungkook's pulse drop and he had the feeling of wanting more. He didn't want that rush of euphoria to stop. "Were you fine with me doing that?" Taehyung asked softly, touching his forehead on Jungkook's. Jungkook was so lost for words that all he could do was nod shyly. His response made a small grin appear on Taehyung's face. "Can I do it again?" He asked politely, making sure the younger was comfortable with everything he did.

And Jungkook nodded. He gulped as Taehyung smiled, then tangled their lips together again, having a soft, slow kiss. This time Jungkook responded and put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and kissed him back. The way his heart was having a race in his chest was so sensational. The way he found himself not wanting it to end which was the total opposite when he was trapped with Joon and wanted to escape every moment. Jungkook was in such awe that a kiss could possibly feel this amazing. But the kiss from Taehyung. And it felt like magic.

Taehyung slid one hand around Jungkook's waist and the other glided around his neck. He pulled Jungkook even more to him, holding the younger so dearly close. This was all he ever wanted. Taehyung smiled through the kiss but kept it going, moving his lips along Jungkook's gently but passionately. The taste of Jungkook's lips were so much better than Taehyung had anticipated. He loved every second of it.

But he had to pull away eventually. And their heart rates dropped again. Taehyung moved his hand that was on Jungkook's neck and wrapped it around his waist too, cradling the younger in his arms. Jungkook buried his head in Taehyung's neck and moved his hands on Taehyung's shirt, clenching the fabric in desperation for warmth.

"You know..." Taehyung started to say quietly, as he breathed in Jungkook's scent. "I've always been wanting to do that. Ever since I met you...I knew there was something about you. I've always wanted to be around you. Get noticed by you. Talk to you. Touch you..." He whispered into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook remembered all those days they worked together and Taehyung did try to always talk to Jungkook. He remembered how he also felt something about Taehyung that he just liked.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said and rested his forehead against Jungkook's, so their eyes were right level with each other. "I know this might be too early but...will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook wasn't expecting that. Despite the fact they kissed, he didn't think Taehyung would even consider Jungkook as a partner. "I-I......I'm not a good boyfriend" Was all what Jungkook answered looking down. Not that he didn't want to reject Taehyung. He wanted Taehyung. So much. He wanted to feel his loving touch again. Taehyung was just so alluring and Jungkook couldn't help but fall into his trap and want him so desperately. He just wanted to loved gently. Whichever way love was supposed to be. But then he remembered all his mistakes with Joon. He never obeyed properly no matter how much he tried. Maybe something was just wrong with him.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused. Jungkook bit his lip a little. "I wasn't a good enough boyfriend to Joon. I kept failing him. I'll just keep doing that to you too...." Jungkook mumbled, looking down as his hands dropped to his lap. Taehyung frowned at Jungkook's response. It's going to take a while to get Jungkook's mentality better. Taehyung gently cupped Jungkook's cheek with both hands. "Jungkook your enough for me. It's Joon that wasn't a good boyfriend. Your perfect the way you are" He said softly. Jungkook listened silently and kept his eyes down. "I...I'll try to be more obedient" He said.

But Taehyung was surprised by that response. Surprised in a bad way. That Jungkook still said that. That he still thought being a good boyfriend meant being obedient. Taehyung sighed. He held his hand out for Jungkook to hold. "Come off," he said. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and did as he was told. Taehyung lead Jungkook to the lounge room and they both sat down on the couch.

Taehyung turned to face the younger. "Jungkook, a relationship doesn't run on obedience. Being a good boyfriend doesn't mean you have to be obedient to the other" He explained in the calmest way possible. Jungkook didn't make eye contact with Taehyung but still listened to every word.

"A relationship runs on trust" Taehyung said and reached out to hold Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked up at the older. "That means, you have to trust that I won't ever hurt you. And I have to trust that you will not cheat on me. We both have to trust each other" He said looking deep into the eyes of the younger who looked like a baby bunny, new to the world. "Joon never trusted you despite your honesty. That's one big reason your relationship didn't go right...You have to trust me when I say I'll take care of you as much as I can," Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand a little tighter. Jungkook slowly nodded.

"If I ever do something that is making you feel comfortable or you don't like, you just have to tell me. You just have to say you like this. Your not obliged to obey me if you let me be your partner. And I will listen to you." Taehyung's voice was something so soothing. It was so magical and could convince anyone, anything because of the way he spoke. Jungkook loved how Taehyung was so captivating. And he nodded again.

"And don't ever put my health in front of your own. Yourself comes first" Taehyung mentioned.

"B-But I thought-"

"No" Taehyung cut Jungkook off. "I know when you love someone you put them in front of you. Yes sometimes that is the case where you need to take care of the one you love more than yourself. But you need to understand when you come first. Like with Joon, he was beating you, raping you, hurting you. In that situation your health comes first. Getting you safe away from him was more important than your boyfriend ending in jail," he explained. Taehyung paused for a moment to let Jungkook take in all this information. This was all new to him. For years he was used to being under control. Had to be obedient otherwise there was punishment. Had no say. No trust. And now Taehyung was giving him a whole new meaning of a relationship. One that sounded more happier. Something he would love to be apart of.

"So..." Taehyung asked and scratched the back of his head. "Will you be my boyfriend, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, slightly nervous incase they went too fast.

Jungkook wasn't sure about another relationship too soon. He still had doubts of himself. But Taehyung seemed trustworthy and seemed like he was ready to guide him all the way.

Jungkook let out a smile. "Yes"