𝟑𝟓 | 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟖

               𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 had passed a weirdly acting Elena on her way downstairs to get herself some breakfast, and of course, being the nosy person she was, she had to ask what was wrong.

"Nothing - I'm just going to go meet up with Bonnie." Raising an eyebrow at her obviously lying sister, Adelaide just nodded slowly and decided she didn't care enough to pry the truth out of her. If it had something to do with the supernatural, then she wanted no involvement in it - at least for a few days, if she was lucky enough. With a small roll of her eyes she pushed past Elena and skipped a few of the stairs, swinging across seven of them, which she would have been shocked at months ago, but now, she was just using her new 'agility' as an advantage. Alaric still hadn't been able to find anything in his books, or if he had he hadn't told her anything yet. She herself and tried looking some topics up online but she came up with zilch, as Penelope Garcia would say. Humming to herself, she began to make some waffles and a coffee before taking it up stairs with her so she could get ready for the day.

Having finished her lessons for the day, she went to get changed into her cheerleading training outfit, so she could meet up with the other girls on the field. Exiting the girls changing room, she frowned upon seeing her sister talking to Rebekah, holding a photo of something up. The photo was faced backwards to Adelaide, so she couldn't see what it was, but she could see Rebekah's mood instantly switch from happy and positive to angry and sad. With a frown, she furrowed her eyebrows and ran up towards them. She didn't think to listen in to their conversation as they seemed like they were done, hence Rebekah walking away. Elena turned and left the blonde alone, succeeding in getting to her. Adelaide walked up to Rebekah and placed a hand upon her shoulder, instantly being pulled into some sort of vision. A memory. Rebekah's memory.

"Come on, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." It was like Adelaide was looking at everything from Rebekah's perspective. A younger boy, who had similar facial features to Rebekah, followed after the excited blonde. They both stopped to see men who looked like Nik and Elijah both fighting with swords. Of course they weren't meaning to hurt each other, as it was only play fighting.

"Oh, look. Sister's arrived to watch my fast-approaching victory." Elijah taunted his slightly younger brother, as the two brothers circled each other, waiting for the other to take the first move.

"On the contrary, Elijah." Niklaus made the first move, diving with his sword. Elijah blocked it but Nik brought his sharp metal blade up once again, neither of them missing a beat as they fought. Spinning around as he ducked Elijah's sword, Nik went for the waist and cut his older brothers belt in half, causing it to drop to the floor. "She's come to laugh at you." He finished, a smirk placed upon his face. A smirk that looked exactly the same as it did now. Adelaide wondered when this was, surely this was before they were vampires. The siblings laughed, having had fun either fighting or watching.