Kix

"You took daring advice from Jesse?" I asked as I let out a sigh.

"It's called hitting rock bottom." Fives said with a frown.

"Why not just come ask me out like a normal human being?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because Jesse said you would run so I needed to get you somewhere you couldn't run from me and had to answer."

"Fives... that is the stupidest advise I have ever heard... and my best friend is Anakin Skywalker." I said with a frown.

"Yea, I know." He said as he looked away.

"So how do we get out of here?"

"I don't know." He said with a frown.

"Great, well I guess we wait for someone to get us out." I said as I shook my head.

"So... about that date-"

"I'm already dating someone." I said as I shook my head.

"Who?" He asked shocked.

"Kix." I said as calmly.

"That asshole! He heard me talking about asking you out!" Fives snapped.

"That's Kix for you." I said calmly.

We soon got out and I rushed to medbay.

"We are dating if anyone asks." I said calmly.

"Why?" Kix asked with a frown.

"Fives asked me out and I didn't want to hurt him so I lied and said we were together." I said quickly.

"Alright." He said with a nod of his head.

"You are the best." I said as I kissed his cheek before turning and leaving the medbay.

A week later me and Kix had gotten so use to the lie we pretty much forgot it was all fake.

"Hello handsome." I said as I felt Kix wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"You two are to cute." Jesse said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and got to work.

"So how long are you going to fake date Kix?" My best friend asked as she helped me.

"I.. don't know... until he breaks it off I guess."

"Well one of you should, before you get hurt." She said as she turned and walked away.

I let out a sigh and realized she was right. I shouldn't keep Kix in this relationship, no matter how much I wish I could.

"Kix can we talk?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Sure, something wrong?"

"We should.. breakup." I said as I held my breath.

"Do I get a reason why?"

"Well it is.. fake.. and Im sure there is someone you would much rather be in a real relationship with then a fake one with me." I said as I looked away.

"You're right I would like to be in a real relationship." He said as he leaned against the counter.

"Then it's settled." I said as I turned and walked away.

"So want to go out with me? I'm off at 4!" H yelled stopping me in my tracks.

I turned to look at him shocked and he sent me a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked softly.

"Yea, I'm sure." He said as he sent me a smile.

"I'll see you at 5." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and I walked away with a smile on my face. I stopped at the door and turned and quickly grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He quickly kissed me back and pulled me closer.

"See you at 5." I whispered against his lips. 

Bonus

"What do you mean she lied! That-"

"Insult my girlfriend and I'll kick your ass." Kix said cutting Fives off.

"You're fake girlfriend you mean!" Fives snapped.

"Actually we are dating now, for real."

"Good for you buddy." Jesse said with a smile.

"She is still a bitch." Fives grumbled out.

I could hear Fives scream from the ship and I was at my house.