Ep 3. Coming Home.

🎶. Troublemaker
🎶. I'm Coming Home
Or
🎶. Tu Bhula Jise

       •Three Years & Seven Months Later•

 Tu Bhula Jise              •Three Years & Seven Months Later•

                           | J A H A N A V I |

"It's my birthday day!", A loud, obnoxious, shrill voice echoed around the entire house and I pulled up the covers, praying to God so that the little ball of Satan don't end up here. My prayers were unheard as the door to bedroom was thrown open and loud bounding of feet approached the bed before the light weight body jumped on me. A yelped escaped my mouth as the force was directly slammed on my stomach but I pretended to be fast asleep. I can't deal with energy so early in the morning. That's forbidding for my body.

"Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!", She started chirping like a damn bird. I wish she had a speaker in her mouth, I would have turned it off for lifetime. "It's my birthday day!", She continued to scream and I huffed, as my face was shielded by the thin covers, my own morning breath made me scrunch my nose in disgust. "Wake up! Wake up!", She yelled and I wanted to burst out crying.

Go away!!!!

"Siya, don't trouble your mumma. She slept late last night.", My mother shouted from kitchen and I smiled. She's my saviour.

"No. She is awake.", And the little devil bounced so hard on my stomach that I yelled in pain. "See!", She screamed back as if telling my mother that I'm awake. "Wakey wakey, mumma! Wake up!", She shrieked and I groaned before yanking the covers off my face and shooting her daggers through my eyes.

Her wide doe- like eyes gleamed innocently, soft pair of lips turned up in a big grin and hair sprawling all over her oval face like a halo. For a face like Angel, she sure can make devil run for hills.

"It's my birthday day.", She tilted her head to one side, her small hands coming up entwined against her chest. I narrowed my eyes at her and a pout formed on her beautiful face. She fluttered her eyelashes, appearing more innocent than she actually is.

"It's my birthday. That'll be fine. Don't add day after birthday.", I stated rolling my eyes and pushing her off me before sitting straight.

Will it be my child if it's not stubborn?

The little cotton ball rolled over my lap and peeked up at me adorably from under her eyelashes. I swear if I've seen someone looking like an epitome of innocence then it's this girl. But God knows she is anything except innocent.

"My gift?", She laid on her back, looking up at me with a grin.

"Naughty kids don't deserve gifts.", I said crossing my arms and she gasped before jerking up straight.

"But I'm not naughty! I'm a good girl!", She insisted and I pretended to agree with a mock nod. Her nose flared and eyes narrowed in slits. "I want my gift!", She demanded punching down on the bed.