Stefan - hurt me badly

request: Could you do one where Stefan is fatally injured because of Damon and Damon is guilty and terrified but has to get himself together to save Stefan

"You always do this, Damon! Always! It's always about you! You always want the attention! It always has to be about you!" Stefan yelled angrily. He saw the fires in Damon's eyes.

"Me?! It's always about me?! It has always been about you, Stefan! You've always been Mother's and Father's angel! You were the golden one! The right one! You're always THE ONE!" Damon screamed. "Elena even said it. It's Stefan. It's always gonna be Stefan!"

"Well, it's not my fault that you didn't know how to follow rules! It's not my fault that every adult hated you!" Stefan said and Damon glared at him. "They did. They all hated you!"

"They loved me before you were born! You ruined it all! I hate you!" The words came out too fast. Too harsh and tears started pooling in Stefan's eyes. He then turned around and left the house.

Damon went to bed, trying desperately to chill out. He had fallen asleep when someone knocked on the door in the middle of the night. He went to open.

"Hi Damon," Liz said tears forming in her eyes. "There's been an accident."

When Damon arrived to the church, it looked like a crime scene. Multiple deputies were there. Elena and Caroline were there. Stefan's car was there. An ambulance was there. There was a hole in the church.  Elena and Caroline were crying.

"Stefan?! Stefan?!!" Damon called out earning no answer. Caroline ran to him.

"Where's Stefan?!" Damon asked, worry in his voice. Caroline said that they didn't know. No one was telling them anything and they couldn't come closer.

"Damon, he left a suicide note at Elena's door this morning. What if he planned this?"

Damon's heart clenched. He said that he had to find his brother. Then he pushed his way through the  crowd and entered the church, seeing the paramedics on the floor. They were over Stefan and he was laying there lifeless and pale.

"Stefan... no I-... No." Damon stuttered almost going into shock. A deputy told him that he wasn't allowed to be in there, but Damon shoved him out of the way and dropped on his knees next to Stefan.

"Tell me what to do. Tell me how to save him."

but the paramedics didn't say anything. They just continued CPR. Eventually they started shocking his little brother with a crash cart.

"Heart is beating," a doctor announced and Damon breathed out as tears fell from his eyes with relief.

"Thank God!" He said and grabbed Stefan's hand. The paramedics loaded Stefan in the ambulance and Damon followed. The ride to the hospital was fast and the doctors brought Stefan into surgery right away. Damon waited in the waiting area.

"Are you the family of Stefan Salvatore?" a doctor asked after a while and Damon nodded nervously.

"When we brought him in, his state was critical and he had some serious lung damage. We brought him into a life saving surgery and he's stable now. He should wake up soon but he might need another surgery later in his life depending on his state."

Damon nodded.

"He was lucky to survive this. I hope you both know that."

"I know."

Damon was then taken to Stefan's room, where he sat next to the bed for so long until Stefan woke up. Stefan almost cried just by seeing Damon.

"You've been through so much and three words are enough to break you this bad?" Damon asked with a slight smile.

"You said you hated me..." Stefan sobbed.

"Yet I apparently can't live without your stupid ass." Damon said, kissing Stefan's head.