The Little Family - Chapter 1

©2021 by FatimaBintaySalman

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other wise, without prior written permission by FatimaBintaySalman.

She was a normal girl, like any other. She lived quite contended, in her small but beautiful house, The Smiggtings.

Her family consisted of her brother, Jae Wesley, her mother Zinnia Wesley and father Fred Wesley.

Fred who was a medium built man, with a mousy face and short cut brown hair, was a business man at The Sells Quarter Company. Although he was always very busy with his business dealings and company affairs he still found time for his family. He adored his two twins, Ann and Jae.

His wife, Zinnia on the other hand was a smart, thin lady with hair so red it looked as though her head is on fire. Her luscious locks were complemented by her pale long face and thin neck. Zinnia was beautiful from the outside but deep down she had a rare hatred for her daughter. Deep down there was a secret that her and Fred had to keep from the twins.

Ann Wesley was a lovely girl. She had blue eyes just like her mother. Her eyes were not just any shade of blue though; they were mild and were the colour of the ocean. Her flawless eyes were the colour of the sky. She was also pale faced making her closely resemble Zinnia however she had lovely locks of thick brown hair and had freckles on her cheeks, narrowing down her physical similarities with her mother.

Ann was very kind to everyone around her. She always was there to help everyone. Everyone adored her, everyone except a few people.

Her brother Jae, was tall, brown eyed, the colour was rich like chocolate and as warm as fur. He was the only person in the family with black hair. He just like his sister and mother had a pale face and a short button nose.

This little family lived happily. Everything was fine until one day things went wrong.

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading the first chapter. I wanted to just tell that this is the first book of a five book series and I hope you all like it :)

Vote, Comment, Follow and Add!