note 💫

✨(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥welcome♥(˘⌣˘ C)✨

(don't let the soft cover fool you LOL)

YO IM SO SORRY IM AN HOUR LATE I GOT DISTRACTED OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME ILL UPDATE 3 CHAPTERS RN TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU 😭😭😭

Thank you for clicking this story! Yes, you. The beautiful one that's reading this right now. Oh, you don't see them? Well, too fucking bad. That's you. You're amazing no matter what you say.

Hopefully, you won't regret coming here. If you're here from reading ephemeral, hi 🥺🤧 and thank you for keeping up with my writing. It means a lot.

If you've never read my other ff and you're completely new, it's nice to meet you. :D I have another fan fiction on Unordinary if you ever want to check it out. (yes that was shameless self promo, raid shadow legends is shAking-)

So I don't really have an update schedule and I'm a student, meaning updates are pretty random.

Chapters should be around 1000-1500 words depending on where I want to leave off, never less than 1000 but maybe more than 1500. Like ephemeral, there's not really a set love interest (yet¿), and it's lowkey reverse harem—

I'm the type of writer that doesn't really know what direction they're writing in, and just kinda goes along with the flow and adds along the way. **By no means am I a professional writer, no way. nada. nein. nej. níl. I merely write for my and your personal entertainment.

Heads up: I curse. A lot. And there will be mature themes in this book, so bewAre. (I mean, it's lookism—) I don't think there's a point in recommending an age minimal cause honestly who follows those, so as long as you know you can handle it, proceed.

[ the story begins at chapter 23 of Lookism if you want to go refresh your memory.]

I'm so fucking excited to start another journey with you guys :')

Without further ado, leSkEtIT-

•yoongicorn 🦄