18. GRANDCHILDREN

| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |

GRANDCHILDREN.

DAWN WASN'T EXACTLY SURE WHY her mother had decided to bring the baby albums wherever she went. She also wasn't sure why the woman thought it'd be a great idea to take them out and show them to literally everyone. Maybe she was happy that Harry wasn't going to be expelled. Maybe the fact that somehow and for who knows what reason, Dumbledore had assigned Ron to be a Gryffindor Prefect, or maybe it was just the fact that she was feeling sentimental about the twins going into their final year. But, whatever it was, it was clear that all of the Weasley children wanted it to stop.

Dawn was seated at the opposite end of the dining table from her mother, ignoring the coos and awes that escaped Sirius' mouth as Molly went on and on about her children and all of their embarrassing stories.

"When are you going to give us some grandchildren?"

Molly's words not only caused Dawn - who was drinking her usual morning coffee - but also Remus to choke. The redhead couldn't believe that her mother had just asked that, especially in front of everyone. Tonks patted her on the back as she coughed furiously, trying to clear out her airways whilst giving her more time to process the question.

Remus seemed to had composed himself far quicker than Dawn had, his eyes lingering on the redhead cautiously as she looked over at her mother who was smiling innocently at her, awaiting her answer. However, what was even worse was the fact that Sirius was sitting there, his chin propped up by his hands, smirking at her, a knowing look in his eyes, "Yeah, Dawn," He grinned, "When are you going to give your parents some grandchildren?"

"I think she would need a boyfriend first, mum," Fred spoke up, noticing the look in his sister's eyes. 

"Yeah, I don't think she can make a baby with herself," George added, chuckling nervously.

Dawn composed herself enough to sent her mother a clearly fake smile, "Exactly. Maybe Bill would be the first one to provide you with some of those. He seems to be getting close and cosy with a certain blonde."

Everyone's eyes finally shifted from the redhead, well, everyone's but Remus. He kept looking at her, trying to process everything that's happened over the last few days at Grimmauld Place. Neither of them have spoken to one another about the kiss and he would be lying if he said it wasn't eating him alive. He wanted to be with her, who wouldn't of? But he knew he couldn't. He was a werewolf, that kind of stigma stays with someone for their entire life. 

Dawn bit her lip as she let her bright eyes wander over to Remus. Her heart fluttered as she noticed him already watching her intently. His eyes holding a lot of emotions in them. Emotions he probably wasn't ready to let show just yet. She bit her lip as she glanced back at everyone else, noticing that they were in a heated discussion now, the redhead slipped out of her chair, she sent Remus one last look, nodding her head upwards before she disappeared from sight.