Ch43- Swapping Out the Fakes

(Get ready to be surprised in this one;)

(Y/N): Oh, great.. What did you put on the script now?

Author: Just have to read and find out:)

???: I'm prepared for it.

Third Persons POVThe whole building suddenly started shaking

Third Persons POV
The whole building suddenly started shaking. "What was that?" Killua and Gon hug (Y/N)'s legs. An alert is now showing on her phone. "It says that the auction is still taking place. Hisoka, is the troupe still doing the mission."

... "Hisoka.?" He is nowhere to be found. (Y/N) gets angry and smashes her phone against the wall. "I'm going to murder him later." (Y/N) picks up Gon and Killua, as her and Illumi rush out of the building.

"Boys, any status report on Kurapika's location?" Gon takes out his phone and checks his notifications. "He must be somewhere close by. I heard that his Clan's eyes are going to be there." Killua notifies everyone.

"We don't have much right now. Gon, text him and tell him to head to the auction house." Gon nods his head and sends Kurapika the message. 'There's still a job I have to do.' (Y/N) smirks and turns a different direction.

"Boys, we'll meet up with you later. Illumi, I'm going to need your assistance." Illumi nods his head and follows (Y/N) to the auction house. "So, what did you have in mind?" Illumi blinks and glances at (Y/N).

"Just a simple task.." (Y/N) giggles a little and walks back stage. "We're going to switch the fake bids out with the real ones. I've done enough fighting for today. So, I thought interfering with Chrollo's plans was the best option."

Illumi shrugs and takes his place. As the auction begins to start, (Y/N) acts quickly and switches Kortopi's fakes with the real ones. 'A little bit risky, sure. But, as long as this auction plays fair. My revenge on the Phantom Troupe should run smoothly.'

(Y/N) smirks and continues to switch all the items back to its original places. (Y/N) takes a look at the last item of the auction. 'The Scarlet Eyes of the Kurta Clan. Kurapika, I give you my thanks.'

(Y/N) smiles and sets out the real ones on the cart. She knows Kurapika will be the one to pay it off. Hisoka spots (Y/N) and glances at her. She notices and rolls her eyes, still mad about him leaving them.

She blows him a kiss and fades away into the shadows as the auction ends. Hisoka smirks and pretends nothing has happened. He takes out his phone and attempts to call Kurapika, letting him know that the corpses were fake.

While the Troupe sits backstage drinking wine and relaxing, now that they have all the items from the auction. Chrollo sits there, thinking about what (Y/N) said to him after their fight.
He kept wondering if it was a good idea to betray his closest friend

After all, it wasn't his original idea to betray her... (That's right sisters! Another twist! Somebody in the Phantom Troupe convinced Chrollo to betray you. If you guess who it is, you get an UwU✌️

More will be explained later.) Kurapika now returns to the hospital with the real eyes of his Clan. His heart is full of sadness and hatred as he finds out that the Phantom Troupe is dead.

He walks out of the hospital and calls Gon, letting him know the situation. (Y/N) looks down at Inuki, giving him a thumbs up, as a sign of success. He wags his tail as they walk out of the auction house.

"(Y/N).." Illumi calls out to her. "Yes?" (Y/N) looks back at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to join me tomorrow afternoon for lunch?" Nobody could tell, but Illumi is hoping for her to say yes. "Yeah, sure."

(Y/N) smiles and bids Illumi goodbye. She picks up Inuki and rushes to go on the other side of Yorknew. "Hang on, Inuki. There's still some unfinished business." (Y/N) texts Hisoka and goes to finish the last part of her plan.

(Oof, Oof, Oof. Sorry if this one was short. This is all I could think of. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. But for now, bye UwU👋)