the truth please

"All I wanted to do...was feel...ALIVE "

Catching up someone on a Year's loss, took longer than I expected..

"So...that's everything that happened while I was gone ?" He quizzed. I felt his hands shift around my waste, and pull me closer. "..where..where were you...all this time.." i felt a burning sensation in my eyes, as I tried to blink them away , it only made it worse.

A warm bony hand caressed my face, it felt so real. Am I just delusional? Maybe he rever really came back and I'm just crazy.

"I..I loved you..ya know that..?" I wheezed, sucking in a breath of air only to be caught in hitch. My chest rose suddenly and rapidly.

Why was I crying so hard?

"I love you too (y/-" I shoved his arms off me before he could finish his statement. "I said loved.."

His grip seemed to falter. "I see..." he sat up on the bed, staring at the sheets layed before him. "..'were over'.." I mocked. "Remember? Yeah it sucks but remember those are your own words " I hissed. Tears had been falling rapidly at this point, it was a year without seeing him, no explanation. No apology. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve me.

I turned on my side facing towards him, waiting for him to say  something....

Anything

Yet he didn't. He stared at me, I searched his eyes, yet as usual...they were lifeless. "So you don't love me anymore?" He sighed, avoiding my previous statement.

"I never said I didn't...its just different now.." his hand met my thigh.

Oh how good it felt to be warm.

"Diffrent how?" He teased, as he leaned over me and sat on my stomach. For a twig this guy was pretty heavy.

"You left" I wheezed, struggling to breath under his weight. "And?" He admitted dumbfoundedly. "I came back thinking you'd have been better and moved on, all you do is linger in the past like you're stuck there!" he yelled.

"You left William..I have no one but you and henry. Henry never even talked to me.." his eyes softened, as he gently kissed my cheek.

"I know what it's like to be alone.."he cooed in my ear as he admitted shamefully.

I laid there limply.

Everything was gone

Huh?

The pressure of william had vanished yet...he was still there.

"What's wrong?" He asked, to which I glared at him giving him sarcastic brow raise "really?"

"Okay smart ass. What's wrong right now" he corrected.

My memory began to falter. Hmm. How odd.

"All my memories are out of order, I don't remember how I got here... I don't..I feel ..dead" I stated quietly.

"That's cause you are" he corrected.

Word count: 462
Small update. Thanks to everyone  for the support and unconventional love. I'm blessed to have you all :)