Chapter 31

Author's pov

You opened your eyes and saw the sun shine through your curtains. You rubbed your eyes and stood up from your bed. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. '8:48... ughhh' you sighed. You walked down the stairs and saw your brother making breakfast while talking to your mom. "Ohayo, brother. Ohayo, mother" you said and they immediately stopped talking. "Ohh good morning, sunshine" "heh good morning, moonlight" they said a bit nervous. You looked at them confused but shrugged it fast off. "You want some breakfast? And when do you meet Tobio?" Your mother asked and Koushi put out some plates and bowls. "Heh eh, he said 1:30" you said nervously and walked up to your brother and helped him. You and your family ate breakfast together and cleaned the up after. You looked at the time. '11:28... ughhh why can't he come earlier?' You sighed and walked into your room. You grabbed your phone and sat on your bed. You looked at you notifications and saw something that made you smile.

The UwU King: Good morning princess <3

Princess: Sowy for replying that late.
Good morning ma UwU King ^3^

The UwU King: Geez, I thought you would be still asleep when I get there.

Princess: Meannnn
Just for you to know, I ate breakfast with my family.
Hmpf...

The UwU King: Joking.
Don't worry, I would have woken you up with my shirt over your head.

Princess: Ohh yeah right, your shirt. Can't wait anymore, it's so boring.

The UwU King: I know, I could come earlier but the place where I want to take you is not good enough YET. :(

Princess: I mean you could come if you want and we could wait together.
Just if you're okay with it.

The UwU King: Okay, then get your little ass up and take a shower. I'll be there if you get out.

Princess: What if I'm faster?

The UwU King: No way that, that will going to happen.
But iffff then uhmm.
I don't know.
You have one wish free...?

Princess: Okay, I'll give you a little time. Make yourself ready and text me when you're ready and I'll go under the shower.

The UwU King: Wow, really kind of you, my majesty.

Princess: I know right... noww get readyyyy.

The UwU King: yea yea.

You laid your phone down and smiled. You stood up and tidied some things up in your room and went then, downstairs to tidy there some things up.
"What are you cleaning for?" Koushi asked "it's clean enough, what do you want to clean up more?". "Tobio is coming earlier and we are waiting here until we can go, soo I thought to tidy a bit until he texts me" you explained and he nodded. You continued until you felt you phone vibrate.

The UwU King: You can take your shower now... you'll see, I'm going to be faster.

You answered quickly with 'okay' and rushed up stairs. You grabbed your towel and showered. As you got out you walked with the towel around you downstairs and looked around. 'He is not here, yesss'. "Sunshine, what are you doing downstairs? Come on, go upstairs and put something on" you mom said and you brother looked at you confused. He wanted to say something but before he could the door rung and you rushed to the door. You swung it open and had a big smile on your face. "I was faster" you said and laughed. "Just because I walked slow okay" Tobio said, looking away while pounting. "Ohh that's why you rushed downstairs... now crazy miss towel, go upstairs and put something on already. I don't want anyone to see you in a towel. So Tobio, would you be so kind and close the door behind you?" You mother said and Tobio closed the door. He looked at you and blushed. "Tobio? Can I get the shirt now?" You asked while pointing at the shirt in his hands. He nodded aggressively and gave you the shirt. You went upstairs and changed into it. You put on some black leggings and the and the shirt. Before you put it on you looked at it. It was a black T-shirt with pikachu and his attack on the back and on the front-left side of the shirt was a mini pikachu.
(I have this shirt and I really think it's cute so I wanted to write it into the story.)