Chapter 14: Little Devil

It's not like I hate them, I just can't trust them or get normal with people who are so different from me. It's just as hard for them to understand me as it is for me to understand them.

I mean what type of people kidnap a child to make her fight unnatural forces and work as a government weapon? Who in their right mind would trust these people?

I was completely prepared for a day of stares or even glares but was surprised when everyone acted like nothing happened. It was as if yesterday wasn't even on the timeline.

I grumbled out a 'good morning' and grabbed some fruit gummies and some strawberries.

"Oh yea Y/N you're going to start school next week," Tony said taking a bite of his toast. "Why would I do that," I say as I give him a stank look. "Well you seem to not know a lot about the modern world and I already have somewhere you can go and a person that can help you out while you're there," he says casually. "Well I don't wanna," I say with a bored voice. He doesn't miss a beat by responding with,"Well that's too bad."

I don't know if it was because they were keeping their distance and not asking questions or me just being tired, but I just 'tsked' and walked away.

I don't know why he wants me to go to school when I barely know how to multiply. I haven't been to school since I was in 1st grade. School sucks anyway.

While walking through the hallway I heard two people talking. It's not like I meant to eavesdrop it just so happens that I transformed into a small animal and snuck in the room because the angel in me lost to the devil.....oopsies.

The people who were talking were Steve and Natasha.

"What are we going to do about her trauma, it could cause a disruption or someone could get very hurt," that was Steve.

"It's not something that we can just go up and talk to her about, for someone so young to experience trauma like this is hard to get out of when most adults can't handle it themselves," Nat says shaking her head. "That is true but she's an endangerment to herself and others," Steve responds.

Because their conversation was boring and about me I decided they would be my entertainment and victims. Firstly to not get caught by the almighty God of the tower I made sure my temperature matched the temperature of the room. I snuck into the room setting traps by the doors and throughout the room.

I made traps around them. Honestly I didn't even feel like going full out so I just did some minor things. Things that are minor for me. I smirk thinking to myself.

I slowly fade away from the room letting my evil side show. I mean who doesn't wanna be bad after maleficent?

~Time Skip~

It doesn't take much time for the pranks to go off. I was surprised to find miss widow not fuming like the cartoon characters.

"I'm sure you find these pranks hilarious," she said with an eye roll, "but you need to put an end to them we can't have anybody losing anymore of their mental health thanks to your pranks." Strangely enough she looks like she doesn't want to strangle you to death. It was just a whim but she seemed more relaxed and down to earth than the others.

I give her a cheeky grin and leave. The amount of attitude I have is really incredible.

I head towards the common room. Everyone was there except Old Virgin and itsy bitsy spider. They soon joined us too though.

We sat there for 15 peaceful minutes watching big hero 6 until something crashed through the window spreading glass everywhere. Everyone was quick to react using whatever was around as a substitute for there original weapons. Tony called his suit, Thor summoned Mjolnir, and Loki conjured up some daggers and started fighting the multiple men that came through the destroyed window.

I tried walking towards my room when one of the men blocked my path. I simply threw him across room where he hit the wall and slide down unconscious. I continued the journey to my room.

As I'm about to enter my room, I see one of the dudes in black heading towards the elevator. I shift into a fly
and follow him where ever he was heading

Turns out they were after some type of fluid in Tony's lab. It was purple with a mixture of turquoise. I see him take the tube lightly as if it were the most precious thing on earth.

I observe a little longer then decide to knock him out. I dragged him to one of the interrogation rooms and handcuffed him to the table. I stuffed the liquid into my pocket and headed back towards the common room.

They were discussing want they were here for. I stilled at what was said next. "What made HYDRA so desperate to break into the tower in broad daylight?" questioned Steve. I collected my thoughts and walked towards them.

"Oh my God Y/N thanks so much for the help you really saved us," Clint's voice was laced with so much sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. "You're welcome I couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to you all," I say with fake sympathy before saying, "You didn't have my help before why do you need it now," I roll my eyes also. "Anyway we need to figure out what they were after." Tony says ruffling his hair.

"Oh they were after this-"I casually pull out the purple and turquoise liquid. "-This guy had went to your lab and held this up like it was the most important thing that had ever come in his life."

Tony and everyone stood with there mouths agape. "I also handcuffed him to one of the interrogation rooms so y'all can your little intimidation thing," I say making a motion with my hands. Tony then asks,"Kid do you know what that is." I shrug shaking my head. He nervously breaths out,

"Kid that's your blood."