C H E E T A H

I was highly intoxicated by him and I desperately needed answers

I was highly intoxicated by him and I desperately needed answers. Now that I know who he is, I decided to pay him a little visit. Santos co, was written in big letters across the front of the building I was standing in front of. I opened the glass doors, walking inside.

I had on a tight cheetah print dress paired with my black heels, my hair was straight with a black head band. I approached the front desk, a young women was behind the computer.

"Hi, I'm here to see Faust Santos." I smile.

The lady glanced up at me before picking up the phone, she dialed a number before looking at me head to toe with a certain anger.

"Mr. Santos there's a girl here to see you." The women says into the phone with a frown.

Jeez what was her problem.

She hums a response before hanging up the phone and standing up, she dusks off her black polkadot dress.

"Follow me." She says rudely.

Instead of giving her a smart response I just kept quiet and followed behind her. God the inside of this building was way better then the inside of my dads building, the dark forest color fits everything well unlike my dads color scheme, who picks fucking sunshine yellow. 

Polkadot dress opens the door in front of us, I gracefully walk inside only for her to close it behind me. Oh so this is his office. He was no where to be found so I took this opportunity to explore my surroundings.

My fingers ran along the bookshelf next to me till they came across a picture frame, I picked it up. It's a picture of Deborah and their two children.

Adora, what are you doing here? He has a family.

Suddenly I wasn't feeling so confident anymore, I'm doing the same thing my mother did to my dad and I. A door opened to my right, in he walks looking dashing as ever.

"Adora."

"Faust."

We both said each other's names at the same time, the tension became real and tight. His eyes trailed down my whole body, they stopped once he saw I was holding the picture frame.

My mouth became dry, I turned back around to put the picture frame back on the shelf.

"What are you doing here?" Faust asks, it sounds more like a demand if anything.

I thought about his question, I couldn't exactly say what I'm really doing here which is provoking him so I decided to go with a lie.

"To talk about the nanny job." I said.

"I know it might be awkward between us but my dad really wants me to get a job and I rather work for you then anywhere else."

My eyes connected with his grey ones, he lifted his chin to evaluate me. Hate to admit this but he's very intimidating and very hot. I've always had daddy issues but chasing after a married man, it's different now.