chapter one

A/n hi hello, yes i am putting out a new book whilst not having finished the previous one... oopsies,,
anyways, this is going to be a story, with a little bit more smut, following agust d aka suga and his assistant / director's assistant. It will have a lot of sexual tension bc I live for it hehe. So buckle up, kids, we're going for a ride.

**also it will be completely in english bc my korean is very very bad :/ enjoy!! ;)
__________________________________

It was my first day at the Big Hit Entertainment. My uncle, the director, found me this job as a summer work. I wanted to make some money for shopping, better food at the dorm and vacation I was planning on with my friends at the end of August.

I drove to the building with my uncle in his car. We came there before 7 am. Too early, if you ask me. He told me he'd introduce me to the band under the record label - BTS - and afterwards I'd be there if he or they needed me.

It was a nice day, and I was wearing a pencil skirt with a blazer. It all looked very professional and my uncle approved of it. He was the only one I was trying to impress there. At least that's what I thought.

We entered the big white building at 6.52 am and checked in. I got a new card I'd use for coming in. After the checking in, he showed me the second floor, where he works and where they kept coffee, supplies and food, and explained the schedule for the next few days. After that, I followed him to a practise room where silent music was coming from. He told me this was where the band members are.

I got a bit nervous. It wasn't everyday you'd meet a world known celebrity. I hoped they weren't spoiled or/and rude. I hated those kinds of people the most. Arrogant, privileged jerks with anger issues.

I slowly - and quietly - took a deep breath and entered the room.

A song "Black swan" by the group was nearing its end and so did the choreography of the seven boys who moved around the place with unbelievable sync.

I've heard a lot of stories about fans being amazed by idols when meeting them in real life. They weren't wrong. The boys radiated a positive, strong energy every staff member, fan, person felt in their presence. It was quite magical.

My uncle stopped in front of the group and looked at them in their final positions, giving them an approving nod.

They smiled and took deep breathes. They were too focused on getting water to notice me, which was a hude relief for me.

When they were all seated on the bench in one od the corners of the room, my uncle started talking. He told them how happy and excited he is about their hard work through all quarantine, all of the years and so on. I was barely listening to him talk - I was tok busy looking at the members.

They were all focused on my uncle. Every single one of them... except for one. A guy with blonde hair in an all black outfit with a complimenting black cap with the LA logo on it. He was looking straight in my eyes while taking a sip from his water. He didn't blink once. He looked a bit tired from the dance - like everyone else - but still managed to look so... What was the word I was looking for? Cool? Chilled? Intimidating? ...hot?

I shot my head away from his gaze when my uncle introduced me to the guys. I smiled at them and said hello, while looking them in the eyes individually. My uncle told them I'd be available for fullfiling their needs, so they shouldn't hesitate to use me.

They chuckled at his choice of words while my gaze landed on the mysterious boy at the end once again. His look darkened, as if he was trying to tell me something. Was it a need he needed fullfilment for?

Forcing myself, I looked at my uncle as he started intriducing me to the members. He started with the leader - Namjoon, who was a real sweety. He wished me a nice welcome and told me he's usually in his studio on the 3rd floor. He asked if I'd seen it yet and after saying no, he immediatly offered himself as a "tour guide". I thanked him and told him I'd take him by his offer after their practise.

The next guy I met was the oldest, Seokjin, who, frankly, looked the youngest. His skin was so pretty I almost asked for his skincare routine. He was very welcoming and asked me to call him Jin or World Wide Handsome. I smiled at the nickname and thanked him, while greeting the next member.

After meeting the three youngest members who were all so adorable and nice, I met the sunshine of the group - Hoseok, who gave me a warm hug and made me feel waaay more relaxed. He was so easy to talk to, I could have talked to him for hours. But, unfortunately we didn't have the time and I was very keen to meet the last of the members - Min Yoongi.

At close, he didn't seem intimidating or cold or rude. It felt like it was just an image he liked to out on for visitors and people he didn't really know.

My uncle was too busy talking to the staff about the rest of the day and the other boys were in a conversation about videogames, so noone was paying attention to the stunning boy in front of me and me.

I looked him in the eyes and told him my name. He held my gaze and smiled very softly. Wow. Didn't know a smile can make me feel all soft until I saw his.

He took off his cap, his hair all messy now. He looked very attracitve. Too much for it to be normal.

He offered me a hand I gladly shook, whilst looking at his hand, his long fingers and big rings.

He introduced himself as Suga, explaining it's his stage name, Yoongi, his real name and Agust D, his alter ego.

I told him it's nice to meet him and he said the same back. It felt like we were staring at eachother for a few seconds before he coughed and told me he's usually in the studio with Namjoon, if not rehearsing with the other boys in practice rooms. I shook my head as a response and looked away, blushing.

Why was he making me all... flustered and hot? Usually I wouldn't mind, but with my uncle there...

Speaking of the devil, he got close to us and gave Yoongi an apologetic look, telling him we're needed in his office, then looking down.

It took me a moment to figure out he was looking at our hands, still shaking one another. We quickly separated them and said goodbyes.

I smiled while walking away, taking one last look at the boy as I was exiting the room. He was staring right back at me.