12

You smile as Jungkook and Hoseok grab your hands. For the start of the 'big day,' the boys took you o ur for breakfast. After breakfast you all headed to the mall.

"Y/n-ah, what store do you wanna go in?" Namjoon asks. "Gucci?" Asks Taehyung, you turn to look at him in shock. He just gives you an innocent smile.

You slightly chuckle at his actions.  "But, Gucci is so expensive..." You remark with a frown. "We're willing to spend anything to make you happy." Jin says with a wide smile. "But Gucci-" "No buts, we're going into Gucci." Jin says as Jungkook and Hoseok drag you into the overly expensive store.

You pout as you're dragged into the store. "Y/n-ah, do you like this?" Yoongi asks as he shows you a simple white sweater with the words, 'Gucci' written on it in black. "Oh, that looks nice, what's the pri-" You say as you look at the sweaters price, but Yoongi takes the sweater from you. You raise an eyebrow.

"No, if I tell you the price, you won't let us get it." Yoongi pouts. He soon grabs a few other items. "Yoonie~ I don't need this many clothes." You whine. Yoongi stares at you for a second before a large gummy smile takes over his face.

"Yoonie. Thats cute." He says to himself. You smile, it's nice that he liked the nickname. The smile on his face doesn't drop as you two continue shopping throughout the store.

Hoseok comes up behind you with a pair of shoes. "Y/n-ah, aren't these cute?" He asks as he shows me a pair of Gucci flower shoes.
"Oh, Hobi, those are so cute. You should get them for yourself." You say with a wide smile. Hoseok stares at you. You tilt your head in confusion. "Did I say something wrong?" You ask.

His eyes widen, "No, no, no. Um, you called me by a nickname..." he trails off. "Oh! Im sorry, I know not everyone is fond of nicknames. Though I thought it'd be nice if I gave you guys nicknames, since we are kinda dating. Are we dating? I don't know." You say as you continue to ramble on.

Hoseok chuckles as he places a hand over your mouth. "I love the nickname." He smiles. You give him a smile back. The two of you are full of smiles as you help him pick out another pair of shoes. 

You're soon approached by Jin, telling you that you all will be leaving the store. By the time you all got out, you had 7 bags full of Gucci items, picked by each of the boys.

"Guys~, I didn't need all of this." You whine. The bots chuckle at your actions. Jungkook comes up behind you and gives you a back hug. By the looks of it, Jungkook is definitely the most clingy.

"But Y/n-ah, you need all of this." Jungkook sweetly says. "Buy Kookie, it's like thousands of dollars worth of clothing." You pout. His eyes widen. "Kookie, I like that." He says with a cute smile.

"But Y/n-ah, you need all of this." Jungkook says with a pout, as he stares at you with his for eyes. "But-" You start. "No buts." He says, "You are gonna keep all of these items." He says in a motherly tone. You chuckle. "I didn't know Jungkook would be mature." You say making them laugh.

The rest of the day, nicknames casually slipped off your tongue, making the boys quite happy. The boys really did make you happy, but the thought of dating your brothers made you uneasy. Even though they were your step brothers.

Well I got a decent chapter done, since this book will end in a chapter or two, maybe more, I want some opinions. Of course, I'm gonna start a new story, but the questions is, do you guys want another group and what kind of book do you want?

To be honest, I love experimenting with different genres, and to be honest, I'm not exactly a fan of writing supernatural. Then again, it may just be this book. However, tell me what you want next, I'll be happy to create it. Though, I'm planning to create a Bts  Basketball story, and a....idol one? I don't exactly know what category it'd fall under, maybe idol or something.

Anyways, thank you for reading, this chapter didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. However, I believe the next chapter should be updated in 4 days or less. Again, thank you for reading, make sure to vote and comment!

(Damn, I made this authors note long-)