29

- Nari's POV -

Today is the day. Another big step in adulthood. Moving into my own place. Since I've gotten back from the vacation with Namjoon's family, the loft has been officially put in my name. I thrifted for furniture and had it delivered to the building where it was put together, courtesy of the movers.

On the weekends, I had Naomi and Kylee over to help me paint the walls to my liking. I didn't want to use a moving truck because throughout this entire experience, I've been really stretching out my pockets. If I wanted to eat this week, there can't be a u-haul.

So, piece by piece I've been sending things over to my loft. I took apart my room's furniture, recording it so I know how to put it back together. I needed Namjoon's help for my bed since it's very old and a lot of the screws were jammed in or rusted.

He couldn't do much either, so we got Jungkook to do it. We put it back together in the loft and when Jungkook left for the day, it was just Namjoon and I. To make a long story short, I ended up having to buy a new bed and put it together myself.

My last night in the apartment, Zo and Peach came over and Sihyun was sentenced outside for the night. Mari and Sooji's fight went on hiatus (finally), and I spent one last, fun night with them as my roommates. But by the time they woke up the next morning, I would be settled into my new place.

Then, I got everything ready. I found a perfect place for the ceramic butterfly Namjoon gave me for christmas and luckily I have enough closet space for everything. It took a while, but I have an appropriate amount of plates, utensils, pots, pans, bowls, and every possible thing I'll need for cooking or baking.

I like this new routine. I wake up early enough to buy coffee and bring it to Namjoon. He likes his with one cream and two sugars. I spend some time with him, drink our coffee and have breakfast. I go to work with my best friend Kylee. Have lunch with my best friend Kylee. Go to see Sooji and Mari sometimes, but my visits decrease week by week so they don't feel so bad about me being gone.

Most days I have dinner with Namjoon. I have to bring it to the bookstore more often than not, but when we do get those date nights, we alternate on who chooses the activity. When Namjoon chooses he always takes me to a quiet place. Somewhere we can see the stars, breaking that fancy date every date habit.

When I choose, it's either at my place or his and involves me cooking dishes my dad used to make for me. Namjoon refuses to let me cook alone and finds some way to help. I have taught the gentle giant how to cook.

But Sundays...Sundays are always reserved for me. He comes over Saturday after he's done at work and spends the night in a less than wholesome way, and doesn't leave my bed again until Monday morning.

Now, now that my life is together again, it's time to debut my loft in a house warming. I invited Naomi, Yoongi, Jungkook, and my friends but Naomi already had a work event planned that Yoongi obviously would be attending with her, and Jungkook had road bumps in opening his gallery and had to opt out too.

I wanted to invite more of Namjoon's family, Naomi, Yoongi, and Jungkook are the only ones that actually live in the city. Namjoon himself told me that no one made the trip for his own housewarming when he got the townhouse, so another day another dawn.

When Peach and Zo arrived first, I realized that this will be the first time Namjoon meets my friends. A pit grew in my stomach. I know that Naomi and Nala had...internally good intentions when they were hard on me, but none of them have a solid reason to. They don't even know he was the one I was crying over freshman year.

Peach: Damn. Nice place.

Me: Thanks.

Zo: Look at you.