𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌

"Come on you have to give me a clue at least

"Come on you have to give me a clue at least." Cory begged his younger brother and Isabella as they were in his classroom with Skylar and Holden while the students were in science class.

Cory and the other adults have been bugging the couple trying to get them to tell them what they've done and it's been annoying them because even their parents have were in these bets as well.

"Cory it's been three weeks." Isabella sighed as she shook her head at the supposed adult. "Get over it." Joshua sent his older brother a look as ever since his birthday everyone has been bugging them about what next step they took.

"I need something! If Topanga didn't get this one then I'm not sleeping on our bed for a while." Cory freaked out as he shook Joshua's shoulders. "What the hell do you guys do in these bets?" Skylar questioned the older Matthews as they sent him weird looks.

"Depends." Cory shrugs as he thinks about the bets they made causing the teenagers to exchange looks. "What do you think it is?" Holden asked him as Joshua and Isabella sighed knowing that this is unavoidable. "Majority of us think it's either they got engaged or made love." Cory answered as the night of Joshua's birthday party all of them talked about the possibilities.

"Never again do I want my older siblings to say that out loud in front of my friends." Joshua shut his eyes as he sighed in annoyance. "Also if we got engaged wouldn't I be wearing a ring?" Isabella questioned him as she raised her left hand. "So.  .  ." Cory trailed off looking between them trying to figure out.

Before either could answer, which they weren't even thinking about, Mr. Norton knocked on Cory's classroom door.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but is it alright if you four can help me in my classroom?" Norton asked the teenagers as he walked in. "Yes." The four teenagers nodded quickly before walking out with him leaving Cory in his pouty expression.

"So I'm doing this experiment with the kids and I was hoping to get your help." Norton explained to the teenagers as they walked to his classroom. "Sure but neither of us are very good at science." Isabella nodded as she gestured her best friends and boyfriend who agreed. 

"Oh don't worry, this experiment is quite simple." Norton smiled as he assured the four but he did hope they would solve it.

"Then this'll be easy." Skylar grinned as her best friends agreed before they walked in the classroom. "Hey, guys what are you doing here?" Riley greeted them before she asked the four. "Having nothing to do so we help the teachers." Holden answered as the others nodded before going to two empty desks.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I invite you to join me on a journey of discovery. . . your midterm experiment." Norton smiled as he gestured to the equipment on the tables for them causing the students to groan aside from Farkle and the older teenagers. "Yay." Farkle grinned at the idea of getting another 'A'.