c28

PRINCE POV

"this where they stay sis ?" i said pulling up to this house .

"yea" she said putting her ski mask over her face .

"ight" i said putting mines over my face .

"yall ready ?" she said .

"yea" me and quan said .

we loaded up r guns and got out the car .

i bust into the house and i shot the nigga on the couch in the head and hailey shot the grandma in her forehead and we went upstairs and checked the rooms and i see a little boy sleep and i shot him in the head and i heard a shot go off and i said "we good ?" .

"yea" hailey said .

we ran downstairs and dipped .

THE NEXT DAY

"where were u last night ?" gabrielle said coming in with a tea cup in her hand .

"handling business" i said .

"what business ? fucking that gionimbus girl ?" she said walking to her side of the bed .

"why would i fuck her ? when i have u" i said .

"well ur words were u gonna shove ya dick down her throat and fuck her until she scream daddy" she said sitting on the bed .

"uk me i get people mad by my mouth" i said laughing.

"but why would u say that ? and im right there" she said .

"why didnt u say something ?when that nigga was pushing up on u" i said being serious.

"bc yo ass kept talking" she said .

"ok ima go then bc ima stil be talkin" i said getting up .

she grabbed the back of my shirt making me stop and said "daddy i didnt mean it like that" .

i know what time it is .

LEONDRA POV

now i miss leona now . ima ab 3 months pregnant . i dont rlly keep up with the months , im just waiting to see my mini brillion .

im over here eating puff banana cereal snack while sitting up in my bed .

"brillion i love and miss you" i said .

like i rlly do .

HAILEY POV

im at checkers and i happen to see tyquan with his son , tyresse .

he looks at me and walks up to me and says "wassup hailey" .

"hi tyquan and little man" i said as i tickled tyresse .

"tyresse this is hailey" tyquan said .

"hi" tyresse said .

"hi" i said smiling .

tyquan sniffled and i know when he have been crying so i said "whats wrong ?" .

"my 2 sisters got killed" he said .

"oh my god u ok ?" i said .

"yeah" he said .

"sorry to ask but who ?" i said .

"reshia and jayceia" he said .

my heart went to my feet and i thought "i knew his whole family i never knew that they were his sisters" .

"u wanna hug ?" i said with my arms out .

he came into my arms and we hugged . i was rubbing his back while we were hugging and he pulled out the hug and said "yea but ima catch u later" .

"ok hopefully u feel better" i said .

he smirked and walked away and the lady finally called my number and i got the wings .

20 MINS LATER

"guess whos home" i yelled as i walk to the room .

i opened the door and see leona sleep on javarion chest as they both were knocked . "awww" i said lowly .

i pulled out my phone and took a picture of them and left the room closing the door .

50 MINS LATER

im laying on my comfortable couch , watching martin .

KAMRYN POV

"lemme pop on ha bc i know she here" i said walking to hailey apartment .

i got to her door and knocked and i waited and she answered the door and before she could say anything i hugged her and we end up falling .

"owww" she said as i got up .

i helped her up and said "where have u been bitch ?" .

"kidnapped" she said walking to the door and closing it .

"by who ? who ass we gotta beat ?" i said sitting down on the couch .

"fake ass reshia and jayceia" she said sitting down with me .

"damn" i said .

"yeah all along reshia wanted javarion" she said .

"dont she gotta a man- nvm" i said .

"but guess who i saw today" she said .

"who ?" she said .

"tyquan" i said .

i fell to the floor and she was laughing and i sat up and said "the ex ?" .

she nodded and i said "what he say ?" .

"he said his sisters died and i was confused bc i never met his sisters and i asked him and he said reshia and jayceia and i was just comforting him pretending like i didnt know who they were" she said .

"so u telling the nigga u been with 4 years didn't introduce u to his sisters damn thats crzy" i said .

"fr tho" she said .

i hear a door open and i turn to the left and see leona coming out of the room . while rubbing her eyes , she said "hailey" .

"yes leona"we said .

she stopped rubbing her eyes and sees me and runs to me and hugs me and i hug her and she said "kamryn i miss you" .

"i miss you 2" i said .

i want a lil baby .