8

Theo's POV

Why am I still letting Tyler use me? I have a fiancé, and it's Aleck who would kill me if he found out about this.

"Ow, T-Tyler slow down" I gripped the sink

Tyler didn't slow down, he just went faster.

"Tyler, s-stop it hurts" I started to cry.

He kept going ignoring of what I'm saying.

"Tyler get off of me" I pushed him off crying.

"Shit Theo I'm sorry" Tyler quickly said

I cried more and fell to the floor.

"Theo, I'm really sorry, I didn't realize"

"What's got you so worked up?" I asked looking up at him

"My parents, they're making me go to an all boys boarding school"

"Really? But we just became friends, and you know everyone here because you grew up with everyone here"

"I know, and it's really pissing me off. Again Theo, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, I understand, plus I probably need to get use to it" I stood up and started to put my clothes back on

"Why?"

"Remember the engagement? My fiancé is Aleck"

"Seriously, back out of it dude, he'll kill you"

"He tried when I went to his house, and earlier today in the halls"

"You need to tell your parents about this"

"I can't, we'll lose all of our money, we barely have any to eat this week" I said putting on my mask hiding my face

"Stop that" Tyler moved my mask away "I don't want you to hide your face every time you get upset, it makes it easier to hurt you"

"It makes me feel safe" I put the mask back on "I'm going to class, I can't keep getting in trouble"

"Did you forget that we're demons? We don't have to obey these assholes, lets ditch"

"I can't do that, If I fail then I can't get to college, and if I don't go to college I can't get a job, and if I can't get a job I won't have money, and if I don't have money I'll be homeless, and if I'm homeless i'll-"

"You'll be fine, trust me, let loose okay"

Tyler and I are at the park on the swings. We kinda ditched school. I'm freaking the fuck out right now. There's people walking around and I can't tell if they're living or not.

At least I know this family is dead. A little girl is playing on the slide and her mom is watching while the dad and the son are fishing. I remember them when I was younger, there was a shooter here and they got killed. The children would've been in the same grade as me.

"Theo, look at this fish I caught" the little boy ran up to me showing me a fish

I smiled at him and looked over at Tyler hoping that he would get the hint that I can't talks.

"Theo who's this? Are you not proud of me catching a fishy?"

"Dalton, Theo can't talk because of his friend, his friend is living, not dead" the father said with a bigger fish on his line.

"Oooh, okay, have fun Theo and Theo's friend" Dalton waved and vanished

I rubbed my eyes a bit and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep last night?" Tyler asked

"Not really, my parents were fighting again about money"

"Let me help you, please Theo"

"No, I can't let you pay for our stuff, my dad just lost a job again but he's about to get a new one, one that pays better"

Tyler sighed knowing that no matter how hard he tries he won't break through me. He watched a car pass by and he put his hand in mine.

Aleck's POV

Where is that bastard? I haven't seen him since I beat him up. Since I almost killed him. Why did I even do that? I wasn't pissed or just doing it for fun, I had no reason to do it this time.

"Aleck you good bro?" My 'friend' Marty asked

"No, I'm not fucking good, that god damn twink ran"

"Leo?"

"Theo, I have to meet up with his parents today and I told his mom I would bring him home"

"Why do you have to go to his house? He's a dumbass, he think he's so fucking rich with that god damn bull mask" Marty laughed

"Right? When he came to my house they acted like they were hella poor, and Theo doesn't even eat that much"

"So he's starving himself for attention? What a fucking sicko"

I chucked a bit and told Marty that I had to go. I walked out of school and to my car seeing my ex sitting in the hood of it.

What the fuck does she want? She's a bitch, she cheated on me the whole time we were dating and I talked to one girl which was my cousin and she flipped the fuck out calling me the cheater.

"Alexis, get off of my car"

"I want to get back together baby" Alexis said sliding off of my car.

"For the last time, I am not getting back together with you, plus I'm engaged"

"What? What fucking slut are you engaged to?"

"I never asked to be engaged, it's a god damn arranged marriage, now I have to go"

I pushed Alexis out of the way and got in my car. I'm not dealing with her bullshit today.