Chapter 6 - He's trapped

The first rays of morning shone through thick curtains, showing a big white bedroom with black furniture. A king-size bed with brown-cream bedding was in the middle. It was comfortable and relaxing, so two persons in bed were in a deep sleep.

Although Techno was new to the place, his body clock still worked as usual, so he opened his eyes slowly.

Where am I now?

At first, Techno confusedly asked himself, then his eyes opened widely.

Kla!

UP.

Umm
Techno realized where he was now, so he just got up but… there was something heavy on him so he couldn’t move. It was something that could murmur to protest so Techno looked down,

How should I describe myself right now?

Techno simpered when he know who was on his chest… Kengkla.

The tall guy with the handsome face was hugging him tightly, snuggling against his chest. When Techno moved, Kengkla made a noise and cuddled closer, trying to find the most comfortable angle which Techno thought it was kind of… cute.

Cute, and it makes my heart flutter.

It was his dream to have someone snuggled against him when he woke up, but Techno never thought it would be a guy.

Should I be happy or sad or just cry right now?

Even with that thought, Techno touched his junior hair gently. And when he thought about Kengkla’s story, he felt sorry for him.

Who would think that the kid he knew for three years would have family issues?
Techno still remembered the first time he met Kengkla. A quiet, polite kid who came to see his brother, Technic but his brother wasn’t home yet, so Techno had to pick up Kengkla at a department store nearby and took him back. Because Techno hadn’t had dinner yet, he invited Kengkla for dinner even though it was the first time they met.

Kengkla refused at first, but when Techno kept insisting that there was only instant noodles at home, Kengkla accepted his invitation.

At that time, Techno saw him as brother…

How come we end up like this?

In the end, Techno could only upset with himself because he felt so good with those warm lips that helped him last night. The more he looked at that handsome face, snuggling against his chest, the more his face became hot.

The storm seemed to not stop easily, so Techno had to accept Kegkla’s offer to stay at his place, better than let his junior drive home and back. Techno was confident that they slept on a different side of the bed last night but why they ended up cuddling with each other.
Techno never knew that Kengkla hugged him since last night, so he stopped thinking about it and looked at the time… before he was shocked.

Hey, Kla! Wake up! I’m late now!!

Techno shook Kengkla’s shoulder, so his junior looked up slowly, shaking his head to get rid of drowsiness.

What’s happening?

I’m late now!
Techno screamed, pushed away Kengkla’s head on his chest, so Kengkla got up slowly, looking at the wall clock then shaking his head slowly.

It’s just six thirty. It’s not late at all.

No, I have to get up at six. Why am I not late?
Techno shook his head and tried to get up, but Kengkla stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.