Iceberg ❄️

I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden exposure of light. Once my eyes adjust, I'm met with a pair of blue eyes, staring cautiously with a hint of curiosity. I look up and see a 15 year old boy standing protectively in front of a girl with the same colored eyes. 'Sokka? The show doesn't do him any justice. He is hot' I stare for a while before I turn my head left and see Aang waking up, I stand up slowly and hold out my hand, he grabs it and stands up.

"Who are you!?" Sokka spits out, wary of us.

"I'm Aang and this is my sister Y/n" he smiles brightly at the sibling duo.

"Nice to meet you" I say trying to lower their defense

"Hi, I'm Katara and this is Sokka!" The girl speaks up from behind him. "Hey! You can't just tell them that" he groans annoyed at his sister's lack of caution, he turns back to us and glares, "how did you get in the ice!? And why aren't you frozen" he asks as his glare intensifies. Before any of us could say anything else, we hear a loud growl. Aang rushes towards the sound while the rest of us follow behind.

"Appa!" Aang jumps and hugs the big bison

"What is that thing!?" Sokka asks looking as shocked as Katara.

"This is Appa, our flying bison!" Aang replies as he gets licked by Appa.

"Right. And this is Katara, my flying sister" Sokka says sarcastically pointing to his sister. I giggle at his sarcasm causing him to blush a little.

"Look out!" Aang says while jumping out of the way right before Appa sneezed, his boogers landing on Sokka. I burst out laughing seeing Sokka panicking, trying to get Appa's booger's off of him. "Don't worry, it'll wash out!" Aang says enthusiastically as Sokka touches the boogers stuck on his face and groans in disgust. "Soooo... do you guys live around here?" Aang asks innocently

"Don't answer that" Sokka points his weapon towards Aang, " did you see that bolt of light? He was probably trying to signal the fire navy."

"Hey" I say as I walk in front of Aang in a protective stance, "point that thing somewhere else or I'll snap your wrists" I say as I glare at Sokka.

"You, break my wrists?" He chuckles a little, " a girl can't do that, they're all weak." 'I forgot that Sokka was a sexist piece of shit in the beginning of the show' before I could answer Katara slaps Sokka on the back of his head making him lowly wince in slight pain.

"Oh yeah I'm sure he's a spy for the fire navy, you can tell by that evil look in his eyes." Katara says as she walks in front of Sokka glaring at him. 'Damn I really wanna give Katara a high five right now'

"You can't trust him just cause he doesn't look like fire navy!" Sokka yells out trying to convince his sister.

"We are not fire navy" I say firmly still in front of Aang protecting him. 'Force of habit' I thought as I was pulled out of my thoughts by another snappy question.

"Then what are you?" Sokka says still wary of our presence

"We're air-" before I could finish, Aang shoots up in sky while sneezing. When he lands I finish my sentence, "benders... we're airbenders."

"You just sneezed and flew 10 feet in the air!" Sokka says still slightly shocked

"Yeah, I mean, I just told you we are airbenders" I repeated my last statement trying to get it through his thick skull

"Giant light beams, flying bison, airbenders, I think I got midnight sun madness" Sokka says as he turns around walking to the edge of the ice we were standing on, " I'm going home to where stuff makes sense" he pauses while looking at the ocean realizing they have no way of going home.

"Well if you guys are stuck, we could give you a lift." Aang says as he airbends to the top of Appa's head, taking hold of the reins. I follow behind him and airbend my way to Appa's saddle, making myself comfy.

"We'd love a ride, thanks!" Katara says as she walks towards the sadle, I help her up.

"Oh no, I am not getting on that fluffy snot monster." Sokka says while turning around, now facing us

"Are you hoping some other kind of monster will come along and give you a ride home, you know, before you freeze to death?" Katara snaps back before I could even reply to him. I smile , agreeing with her response. Sokka sighed, not having anything to say back and giving up, mounting Appa and sitting next to his sister.

Aang tries to get Appa to fly, but he was too tired. "Wow, that was truly amazing" Sokka says while he rolls his eyes, unamused.