Photographs- Part 3

Molly l POV

I gasped with shock, but as I continued to look. My face melted into a smile. I knew that Harry and Ginny would've gotten married since they had kids, but I still didn't exactly believe it. This photo just makes me happy.

"There is a note on the back," Hermione said

I turned the photo over and I recognised that the handwriting was Hermione's. It said:

Harry and Ginny Potter. Married 31st of October 2001. This date was chosen by Ginny to represent the 20th Anniversary of Lily and James Potters death. The Wedding was hosted at the Burrow, per Harry's request as it was the home, he never knew he had. This photo was taken during their first dance as a wedded couple. One of the best weddings I have ever been to. Thank you for making me your Maid of Honour. Hermione xoxo

Harry wanted to have his wedding at the Burrow. I started to cry. I never knew Harry thought of it as a 2nd home. Ginny wanting to celebrate his parent's death. 

Hang on. They both got married so young, but I don't care. 

If they have been together for 7 nearly 8 years, I don't care.

Hermione came up and hugged me.

"Well, I gotta make breakfast. Then afterwards I will sit down and looked at the rest of them," I said to Hermione.

"It takes a couple hours," Hermione said.

"Wait, have you been up for hours?" I asked.

"Um yes." Hermione replied.

I didn't push it, what's done is done.

I was thinking about my grandkids, while Hermione was sorting out the photos as Sirius and Remus walked in talking about some prank, they did years ago. Hermione was sorting out the Marauders file of photos. Sirius walks over and takes one look.

"Where did you get these from Mione?" Sirius asked, while leaning over to show Remus the pictures.

"Someone from the next generation must've brought this box of photos with them and also, don't call me Mione." Hermione stated.

"Harry and your future Hubby say it." Sirius said with a grin on his face.

Hermione blushed the famous Weasley red.

"Ron and Harry are my best friends, that's why," Hermione snapped. Sirius was about to comment back but Remus quickly jumped in,

"What types of photos are there?" Remus asked.

"Um, there is some from Weasley Weddings, including mine, George's, Bill's and Percy's. A whole section for the Potters, as I think these are their photos. Sections for Teddy, James, Albus and Lily..." Hermione started.

"Why would Harry have photos of Teddy, if Teddy isn't his own child." I asked looking over from the eggs that are cooking in front of me.

Hermione's face changed for matter-of-factly to sadness.