Fire Navy 💥

"Hey" Katara says slowly approaching Aang

"Whatcha thinking about?" He replies laying on Appa's head, half asleep

"I guess I was wondering, you being an airbender and all, if you had any idea what happened to the Avatar"

"Uh-" Aang looks at me and I discreetly shake my head, "I didn't know him, I mean I knew people that knew him, but I didn't know him, sorry"

"Oh ok, I was just asking"

Time skip

Katara introduces us to the village and we were informed that the last time anybody saw an airbender was 100 years ago.

I sigh and sit down on a nearby pile of snow as I watch Aang demonstrate his airbending skills on his glider. 'I wonder if they ever did create a second season for No game no life' I sigh thinking about all my unfinished anime, "PENGUINNN!" I snap out of my thoughts and see Aang ruining after the penguins, I stand up and run after him to insure his safety, 'man this kid is way too energetic.'

"Aww they're so cute" I say as I cuddle and pet the penguin laying on my lap. I turn my head to my right and watch as Katara and Aang talk about the North Pole and waterbending, "Zutara shippers would be FUMING right now" I say to myself smiling a bit. Once they start sleighing down the hill and I become lost in my thoughts again, 'what happened this episode? I remember Sokka kicked Aang out the village, but why?' I look up at the sky and see a line of smoke, 'A signal?' Then I remembered, 'oh right. Curiosity killed the cat.'  I start running as fast as I could towards the village, using airbending to make myself faster.

"I knew it! You signaled the fire navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us aren't you!?" Sokka snaps at Aang once again with his crazy conspiracies.

"Aang didn't do anything, it was an accident" Katara says as I start to slowly approach the crowd, Aang starts to speak up, explaining what happened and Gran Gran scolds Katara while Aang defends her, feeling guilt for his actions, I put my hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile that he slowly returns.

"Ah-ha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy! The foreigners is banished from our village." The children start to slowly walk away from Aang and I and back to where Sokka was standing. I tune out the rest of the conversation knowing that not even Katara can convince Sokka that we aren't traitors, at least not till Zuko arrives.

"Fine! Then I'm banished too!" Katara says as she drags me and Aang towards Appa, frustrated that her family won't listen to her. Aang makes her stay because he feels too guilty coming between her and her family. I start to sit on Appa's saddle , patiently waiting for the commotion to come to an end.

Time skip brought to you by Sokka ~

Appa groans sadly , making me feel bad for him. "Yeah, I like her too" Aang sighs.

"You okay?" I ask Aang as he lays on ice sighing continuously. "You know, you shouldn't blame yourself, it'll work out eventually."

"I hope" Aang says sadly sighing again. I turn to my left and see a fire nation ship. I quickly stand up , petting Appa and telling him to stay here, "Aang, we have to go, c'mon!" I say as I ready myself to run back to the village. Aang was about to question me when he gasps, noticing the fire navy ship himself.

"The village!" Aang says as he starts running towards the village and I follow closely behind him.

——————

Jesus Christ 😭 I just read a fanfic that took 10 years off my lifespan cause I kept getting frustrated, anyway summer school is over in 2 weeks so guess who gonna have to finish all 3 units for all 3 classes she failed in 19 days 😍🥰🧚🏻‍♀️✨