𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁 ☞︎︎︎ Oikawa Tōru x reader

Female Reader. This shot is fluff. ☁️

Anime is Haikyuu! Streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Funimation.

Reader is the teams Manager. Oikawa being the trashy simp he is does anything to get her attention. That includes abs and sweat put together. BAM! Oneshot for you two.

Enjoy❀

______________________________________

You were currently in calculus trying to learn was Mr. Morison was trying to teach you.

Trying because paper's kept hitting the back of your head. Repeatedly.

It was all because of the volleyball captain that sat behind you in this class.

"So as we were saying the number would become an even positive number because of the y in front." Mr. Morison spoke pointing at the board.

Yet another paper ball was thrown at the back of your head. This time it landed on your desk.

"Yes! Score!" A whisper yell was heard from behind you.

An irk mark appeared on your forehead as you turned around. A dark aura surrounding you.

Oikawa was doing a small dance in his seat with his eye's closed. When he felt something or someone look at him he slowly opened them.

"Hey Y/n did you get my message?" He asked with a cheeky grin. Not caring how scary you actually looked right now.

"Several actually." You said through gritted teeth. "So wanna say it back?" Oikawa said leaning forward on his desk.

"I never said a read it." You spoke with an annoyed tone rolling your eye's.

Oikawa made a small pout with his lips. "Aw that makes me feel really sad, Y/n-chan~" he smirked.

He knew how much you hated that nickname of his. "I don't care about your emotions Shittykawa." You glared at him.

The brown haired male stood shocked and mad at the nickname. "Oh Y/n your just like Iwa. Will you please just read the note?" He asked you with pleading puppy eye's.

Your glare went away, and you rolled your eye's again. "Fine flattykawa." You poked his forehead and turned around back in your seat.

Surprisingly Mr. Morison didn't notice the small conversation that just happened.

The other students were to busy themselves not listening to his teaching. Can anyone really complain when having a slow old man as a teacher? No

You opened the crumbled up paper that Oikawa purposely threw at your head. I swear if he says practice is canceled I'll punch him. You thought.

Being the manager for the one and only Aboa Johsai Volleyball Team was hard work.

Especially when they had a reputation built. Going through everything just to get to the nationals. Seijou was unstoppable.

Until Shiratorizawa came a along and body slammed the team. Everyone was crushed. You were as well.

It takes courage to fight and lose in front of live people. Oikawa changed that day.

You and Iwazumi were the ones to notice first. When Oikawa's girlfriend broke up with him because of volleyball he trained harder.

The rest of the team did as well.

Back to opening the paper. Inside it said 'You actually opened it. You must really like me Y/n-Chan~' then was a small smile at the end.

You mentally face palmed. That little dick just wasted my time. You thought but soon felt a leg from behind you connect to yours up front.