No More Loneiness!?

Hello this is your author DaveKyurem and I just wanted to make sure y'all can like this story of Lappland's beginning of her life as she progresses and meet a certain group that she joins one day hoping she also achieves her main goal of helping out Lolf. Hope you're enjoying so far and meet y'all at the bottom. Also please read bottom for important requests to y'all!
————————————————————
Ursus Outskirts
9 p.m.

(Lappland's POV)

"Lolf! I see it up ahead!" I exclaimed.

"Well we should go to bed in that hotel that's not broken over there." Lolf replied tired.

"What you tried for?" I asked.

"Nothing let's just go." Lolf replied.

We found a room later with a good bed and safe stable place that was good, because the rest of the rooms were either thrashed with broken tables and beds, but the rooms on the right side of the hotel wasn't so much like the left side.

"Well I guess night then Lolf." I said as I took off my coat and hanged it on a free hanger inside the cleaned closet.

"Goodnight Lappland, I'm off to sleep now." Lolf said as I felt Lolf a sensation of Lolf disappearing from my head quickly.

I quickly jumped in bed and felled asleep after thinking about how we was going to accomplish our main goal to get to the research facility.

Time skip
————————————————————
Ursus Outskirts
7 a.m.

(Lappland's POV)

As I woke up the next day we was heading towards the motorcycle store to grab a motorcycle obviously. But Lolf explained how to drive a motorcycle again even though I remember, but he just clarify to make sure. I picked a clean looking black and white motorcycle which I've always wanted since I started having a driver license, but my mom told me to not get one which made me frown that one time.

"So I guess that's how you need to drive a motorcycle huh." I said plainly after Lolf explained how to drive a motorcycle which seems like a essay more than the previous one which was small and simple.

(Lappland's thoughts of the essay "Why does this sounds like school T-T")

"Yeah that's all you need to know. Well I'm off to sleep." Lolf yawned.

"Well I guess good sleep then even though you just sleep last night too." I said confused and just ignored it anyways.

(Lappland's thought "Finally I can just relax and drive my motorcycle now! UwU")

After driving for a few minutes we made it to the very border of Ursus. I turned around to see the horror of the destruction caused by the oripathy disease that crushed Ursus into a place we all called hell.

"Well this was hell itself right here." I muttered frowning from the hell that Ursus became now.

"If only things like this never happened at all." I sighed.

Time skip
————————————————————
Gas Station
10 p.m.

After a day of driving a whole morning to evening on my motorcycle my back started aching.

I later parked my motorcycle at a gas station I found after a few more miles. I got off my motorcycle and yawned.

"Oh my god. That was a long ride. I feel like sh*t." I spoke loudly through my yawns.

"I guess that's a whole day of driving Lappland." Lolf replied yawning.

"Oops. Sorry if I woke you up." I apologized.