learning a curse word

Short cuz idk

Oikawa Tooru

"Ass!" (S/n) cursed at (D/n), (D/n) gasped "PAPA!! (S/N) SAID A BAD WORD!!"

"Ehh!! No i did not!!" (S/n) exclaimed, the two ran towards Oikawa and (M/n).

"(S/n) said a bad word?? Which one?!" Oikawa and (M/n) gasped.

"He said Ass!" "(D/n)! Don't repeat that!"

"But papa!!"

"Tooru, i swear if you caused this i will whip you!"

"M-maybe he just heard me! W-were talking before right?!" Oikawa sweat dropped.

"You are gonna get it!!"

"UWAHH DON'T HURT MEE I'M SORRY!!"

(S/n) just laughed at them, and also sighed in relief that he wasn't in trouble.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Ushijima was playing with blocks with (D/n) on the floor, it was quiet but (D/n) was taking as she played.

Like 'block!" And 'dada!" And stuff

What shocked Ushijima was when she suddenly cursed,

"Papapapapa-! Dada-a! Mmhamma- shiiii~ shippo~ shit-ta"

Ushijima heard the last part and almost lost it, he stared at her as she just giggled and kept playing.

And yes he called (M/n) about it and they just hope that she doesn't say it again.

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Whatever dad! You B*TcH-" (S/n) cursed at Kuroo, Kuroo quickly covered his mouth.

"Kid, i like that you have the audacity to curse at me " Kuroo said menacingly.

"But please, please don't have (M/n) hear it or else it will be the death us, trust me its the truth"

(S/n) just nodded, a bit shaken up but he knows how scary (M/n) can be.

Bokuto Koutaro

"Bleh! Bleeeh!" (D/n) mocked a butterfly as it flew, she waved her hands up and down, pretending to fly.

"Frick!" She yelped as the butterfly flew towards her, making her fall down.

"(D/n)!! No! Don't say frick!" (M/n) scolded "well, she just said frick ya know! At least she didn't say fu-"

(M/n) covered bokuto's mouth "honey, honey, don't finish that sentence" he glared and went back to lecturing her.

Daichi Sawamura

The twins were just playing with Tanaka and Noya, they were in the park, playing on the play ground.

(M/n) and Daichi watched them from a nearby bench, trusting the two that they won't let he twins get hurt.

The lovers were relaxing until they heard,

"F*ck!" (S/n) yelled, shocking everyone except (2s/n), (2s/n) just said "Ohhhh! Nice nice!"

Tanaka and Noya were to blame, they had to get (S/n) to stop cursing, before Daichi and (M/n) looses it.