11

"Jimin, don't bite on Jungkook's ears." Jin scolds Jimin on the couch as he nibbles on the tips of Jungkook's bunny ears. Jimin pouts.

"Jungkook, stop letting Jimin bite your ears." He also scolds him and Jungkook pouts.

"Those two have definitely gotten closer lately." Hoseok whispers to you as you sign off on a few documents regarding both Jimin and Jungkook's stay.

"I'm happy he's helping Jimin become a little less afraid of being himself. Definitely could have had him around when Taehyung got here." You smile as Jimin rests his cheek in between Jungkook's ears, causing him to squeak at the sudden action.

"Yoongi as well?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Yoongi is just shy, which makes him seem cold. He's just looking out for us."

"How's your investigation going so far?" He whispers but Jungkook stills, turning a single ear in your direction.

"There's no investigation. With how long it's been, I'm starting to give up knowing I won't get what I want. I'll just have to live with it and move on. Besides, it's not like I can get rid of it and it has its ups and downs." You put all your documents in separate folders for each member and place them in your lap.

"That reminds me, you need to get a checkup for it to make sure you're avoiding any infection." Hoseok pulls out a small piece of paper and places it on the counter.

"I really don't want to.." You whine, resting your forehead on his shoulder. Jungkook suddenly stands and walks into the kitchen, trying to sneak a peek at the note but Hoseok takes it before he can.

"Why are you guys whispering?" He asks innocently, leaning over to rest his elbows on the counter.

Hobi stutters and you tap the folders in your lap.

"We're taking you to the hybrid clinic along with Jimin." You see Jimin jump up at the sound of 'clinic'. Jungkook's innocent act droops a little.

"C-clinic..?"

"Just to make sure you don't have any illnesses, how to improve your health if necessary. Just a check up, no worries." You pat his hand gently and he nods a little.

"No shots, right..?"

"The shelter should have done all your shots so, no. Unless I missed something." You go to open up his carrot print folder and he snatches it out of your hand, startling you.

"No, all shots done, no need to check."

"Okay, can I have the folder back?"

"Are you going to look for my shot records?" He asks and you blink, surprised at the sudden change in his attitude.

"If you say you have all your shots, then I have no reason to."

He hesitates to give it back but places it on the counter nonetheless. You place it in your lap under Jimin's yellow chick print folder.

"It's in 2 days, so no need to worry. I'll be there with you the whole time." You clear your throat and look up at him.

"Can I call Namjoon?" He asks and you open your mouth to speak but Taehyung walks into the room, covered in blood on his face and arms.

"Taehyung!" You shoot up out of your seat and pull him into the nearest bathroom, shutting the door so Jimin won't see.

"Noona? I wanna see Taehyung.." Jimin paws at the door and you quickly clean the blood off him.

"Tae has to talk to her about something, come over here." Hoseok calls out and Jimin whines, pawing at the door loudly.

"Taehyung.."

"Jimin-ah." You hear Hoseok come to the door and Jimin whines more at what you can assume is Hoseok carrying him away.

"What happened?!" You whisper-shout as he takes a seat on the toilet lid, bringing you with him as you look for your first aid kit.

"I got in a fight with someone at the farm, I'm okay." He opens his legs and holds you in between them, holding the back of your thighs as you hold his chin, lifting his face up to clean the few cuts on his cheek. He hisses and scrunches up his nose, gripping your thighs tighter.

"Why did you get into a fight? You're pretty docile when you're at the farm." You dab the disinfectant with more care and he raises a brow.

"At the farm, I said. You're a whole different person here."

"That's because you're always so tempting and I just love being around you." He slides his large hands up your legs until he reaches under your bottom. You squint.

"Focus and answer the question." You patch up his cheeks and move to his arms.

"Some guy was mad there were hybrids at the farm since he came for fresh produce but he failed to realize the farm was run by hybrids for hybrids. We tried to explain to him that we couldn't sell them to him because they have specific elements to supplement both human and animal parts of the body so he started calling us names saying we were 'racist and excluding humans' but there are like 20 other human based stores in just this city." He explains and hisses again when you start disinfecting him.

"That doesn't explain the blood."

"He started picking a fight with me when I refused to get physical with him and I just took it until Mingyu had threatened to call the police. Unfortunately for me no one knew how to treat open wounds, but also luckily for me I have the prettiest personal nurse who can take care of me very well." He makes you sit in his lap and drags his nose up the side of your neck, biting his lip when you pull away to look at him.

"You have a lot of sexual frustration in your body, you know that?" You finish patching him up and he smiles.

"Only for you, I'm okay with getting hurt if it means getting to be this close to you." He kisses your cheek and you frown.

"I don't want you getting hurt, though. You can get this close to me regardless."

"I know, but it's small moments like this where I can have you all to myself." He bites your jaw softly and you hold his chin.

"We have to leave the bathroom, they'll get suspicious." You run your fingers through his hair and he shrugs.

"I don't mind." He hugs you close to his body and you kiss his forehead, rubbing a thumb over his newly patched cheek.

"Taehyung.." Jimin paws at the door and he sighs, dropping his head on your shoulder with a small smile.

"Go before he breaks down the door." You get off him and put the medical things away, going for the door until he grabs your waist and gives you a rough kiss on the lips.

"Okay, now we can leave." He licks his own lips and you roll your eyes with a playful smirk, opening the door and seeing Jimin with a pout.

His eyes light up once he sees Taehyung, engulfing him in a hug. Taehyung smiles and squeezes Jimin.

"You smell like Noona."

"I taste like her, too." He winks at you and you quickly turn with a blush on your face. Jimin gasps.

"I wanna do that too." He hops in place excitedly and Taehyung holds him still, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. Jimin blushes red and hides his face in Taehyung's chest once he pulls away, making him laugh.

You look at Hoseok and he moves his eyebrows up and down at you.

"Don't give me that look." You walk into the living room and Jungkook looks up at you from his seat on the couch.

"You look puffy." He comments and you touch your cheek.

"You said you wanted to call Namjoon earlier?" You brush past his comment and Jungkook nods.

"You can use my phone but you'll have to go upstairs." You open your phone and open the contact number for Namjoon's room in the shelter.

"Do you not have to call ahead of time?"

"No, since he's the only hybrid in that shelter I requested a phone to be given to him since I 'have my eye on him' for adoption purposes." You make air quotations and he tilts his head.

"Not the point, just go upstairs and call him when you're ready." You hand him the phone, walking back to the kitchen where Hobi is.

He makes his way to his room and looks out for anyone nearby.

Once he knows everyone is downstairs or not home, he walks in his room.

"I really shouldn't do this..I trust her.." He mumbles as he sits on his bed, staring at your home button.

"But I really need to know, for Namjoon.." He presses home and looks at your homescreen, apps organized into folders by category. You have so many things he doesn't know what to pick.

Eventually, he picks on your social media, tapping on your messages.

He frowns when a lock screen pops up, leaving that app and picking your notes, only to find the same lock screen.

"I don't know her well enough she'd give me her password.." He chews on his lip nervously and opens your gallery, hoping it doesn't end up the same.

He gasps in relief when it doesn't have a lockscreen, going into your camera roll.

He only sees pictures of the other members of the house and sighs, going into your snapchat folder. He blushes when he sees a picture of you on the bed in a tank top on your stomach, your skin flushed. Your face isn't showing, only your lips but he'd recognize them a mile away. The words on the picture you had put on say 'please come home, it hurts.'

His brows furrow.

"Why would it hurt..?" He stares at it and looks at your body, suddenly realizing what he's doing with a deep blush, leaving the folder. The app locks itself and he goes back to your contact list, calling Namjoon.

On the third ring, he picks up.

"What do you want." Namjoon snaps.

"Hi, Namjoon." Jungkook plays with his shirt and hears rustling on the other side.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah, noona let me borrow her phone."

"Oh, how are you? You're breathing kinda heavy." Namjoon scratches at his cheek and Jungkook covers his face in embarrassment.

"I-I was looking at something."

"Ah, you're finally getting into that."

"N-Namjoon!"

"Is that not what you meant?" Namjoon chuckles and Jungkook fixes his position on the bed, leaning on the headrest, his knees curled up to his chest.

"No, not really. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Go on."

"It's about noona." He lowers his voice and Namjoon sits up in his seat.

"What about her?"

"I was in the living room and Hoseok-Hyung was telling her about an appointment for an infection and gave her a note."

"For what?"

"He didn't say, although if it was something about her girl body," the picture of you flashes through his mind and his cheeks turn red again.

"I don't think they'd be so secretive about it. When I asked why they were whispering, he took it and hid it before I could see what was on it."

"Hm, maybe she's embarrassed about that. She is the only girl in the house."

"I guess.."

It goes silent for a second and Namjoon checks the phone to see if Jungkook had hung up.

"Jungkook?"

"I did something else.."

"You sound guilty." He smiles and Jungkook's ears turn red.

"I went through her gallery.."

Namjoon stops smiling.

"Jungkook-"

"I only found one thing, I don't think it'll help but," he bites his lip and covers his hips with a pillow.

"But?"

"I feel like a pervert.."

Namjoon mouths the word in confusion and his eyes widen. He stands up and covers his mouth slightly.

"Jungkook what did you see? You're making me worry."

"I-it was just a picture of her but she was wearing clothes I swear."

"How does this help your suspicion?"

"The text on the picture said to come home because it hurt."

"Well, sometimes when they're really ready-"

"Stop, stop!" Jungkook screams and hides under his blanket.

"Is that the only reason you're so worked up? Or are you not telling me something?"

"I already feel like a pervert Namjoon." He whines and Namjoon clears his throat.

"I don't think you're a pervert if you're embarrassed. I don't know the rules."

"I saw the top of her chest Namjoon!" He whisper-shouts and Namjoon laughs.

"That's it?"

"Namjoon, it was really suggestive!"

"Relax, it's okay. You didn't see anything too bad,it wasn't too graphic from your description. But you shouldn't go prying in her stuff for me."

Jungkook pouts and adjusts himself on his stomach.

"I know.."

"You told me to trust your judgement when it comes to her and that's what I'm learning to do. You can't go back on your words. It's hard for me to do this, don't make me hesitate." He takes a seat and looks at the beanbag you brought in.

"It's just, I know you have your reasons for doubting her. They're hiding a lot of things but only because I'm new."

"Everything will be revealed eventually. But Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for trying to find stuff for me, I appreciate the effort. And Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"I can hear your movements, I hope you know that." Namjoon's ears are pink and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"I-"