eleven

November 11, 2017

November 11, 2017

SELENE WAS NERVOUS AS HELL.

Her and the rest of the band was meeting Harry's family which was a big deal in her book. What if his family thought she was a bad friend? Influence? Guitarist? From what she had seen on Youtube, they were nice. The performance today was at the Xfactor in the UK, hence why his family was gonna be there.

Tour had less than a month left before they went to break and Selene was both excited and sad. She was gonna miss messing with Mitch and Sarah, learning how to play the piano as Claire taught her, and writing songs with Harry. The on stage presence was amazing. Watching Harry dance across the stage with joy was refreshing since he didn't always show it off stage. Mitch would always send her signals that made her laugh.

"What are you doing after tour?" Mitch asked as he hit the ping pong ball, the ball flying into Selene's direction. She hit the ball with force, the ball passing Mitch.

"I'm going to Arizona and spending time with my family from my dad's side. You?" she asked as she watched Mitch pick up the ball. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Me and Sarah are spending Christmas with each other my place," he said as he hit the ball, Selene not even attempting to hit the ball.

"When you two get married can I be the bridesmaid?"

"You can if you stop putting sticky notes on every room door that says me and her are doing something."

"Deal," she smiled as picked up the ball. "Promise that you two will visit me though?"

"We will."

The two carried on until with ping pong until the two were both called back to get dressed. Selene's outfit was pretty simple; the girl wearing a one piece all black jumpsuit like Harry but hers was skintight and black. It outlined her figure perfectly.

Her makeup consisted of a maroon red eyeshadow, lashes, and red lipstick. Her hair was mostly left alone today; he only thing that was done to it was two purple clips on each side to hold her hair.

"Selene?" Harry asked as he opened the door, his face slightly peaking into the room that Selene was in. She turned her head to the door and looked at the green eyed man who had a small pout on his face.

"Whats wrong with you?" she asked watching as he opened the door all the way, walking in and sitting down on the couch.

"Just nervous," he mumbled. His right hand fumbled with the rings on his left. Selene sat by the singer, slightly nudging him.

"You do amazing every night that your perform. Your family has watched you grow and build your voice since 2010. I'm pretty sure that even if you were to do bad, they would still be proud of you," she assured, Harry nodding.

"Did you see my performance at SNL Selene? It was horrible," he breathed out.

"It was your first time performing the song Harry. You've grown from then. You'll do fine tonight. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now get your ass off of the couch and introduce me to you family," she said as she stood back up.

"I think they're still in the front with Camille and Mitch," he muttered. He stood up from the couch, basically towering over Selene's short stature.

Two minutes later and the two were opening another door to the green room. Both Anne's and Gemma's head turned to the door. Selene slightly smiled as the two got up.

"I've been waiting to meet you. Your so pretty," Gemma said as she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl in an unexpected hug. Selene's eyes widened before she returned the hug.

"Thank you. I've read your blogs before. Your a good writer," Selene said as she let go of the hug.

"My sister likes my guitarist more than me," Harry muttered, Camille by his side.

"And what about it?" Gemma retorted, making Harry's jaw drop slightly.

Anne came near Gemma and Selene to shake Selene's hand. "From what I've seen, you're really good at the guitar. How did you learn?"

"My dad taught me the basic chords and strumming patterns and then I taught myself songs," Selene answered. "Can you teach me the guitar some time? Harry refuses to," Gemma asked, making both Mitch and Selene laugh.

"Sure," was all she said before she was interrupted by the door.

"Your on in five," Jeff stated; Harry nodding.

"I'll see you three after okay?" Harry said as he looked at the most important people in his life right now. Mitch and Selene took that as a cue to leave the room, the two walking to the curtain together.

"What are you doing after this show?" Mitch asked as he placed his hands in his pockets. They all had a few days where they didn't have a show.

Selene shrugged. "I might go to China tomorrow so I can see more stuff. You?"

"Already booked a flight," he said.

"I'll book mine after the show."

a/n sorry this chapter is short. it's just a filler for the next one :)