Hope You Had A Good Time

The party was coming to an ending. so we decided to have one more dance and drink before everyone says their goodbyes.
Austin and I have been laughing the whole time. he sure does make me laugh in anyway. he was funny, good looking, always wanted to be married and have children, and he was smart.
"hey Val you wanna dance?" he said.
we were up stairs putting Marie in her bed. Austin was carrying her since she wanted him too.
"yeah" i said smiling
"momma can you sing to me?" Marie asked.
"uh, baby girl i dont know any song."
"daddy?" she said still half a sleep. he smiled at her and look at me with a chuckle.
"anything for my munchkin' " he said petting her hair.
" Here in this world I'm awake with mistakes
But its love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me" he sang beautifully. i just stood there and let the words slip out my mouth

"Pretty little lady with swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?" i sang.
" i know im not that perfect but could you stay a while then maybe you'll see." he sang
we were just starting at each other that seemed like for years but the song was coming to in end.
"But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see." i sang
"huuu. huuuooooo" we sung the last part harmonizing.
"i didn't know you sang?" he said with light in his eyes.
"i didn't know you sung earthier."
"I'm in a band...Of Mice And Men!" he said happy
"well im just a small town girl that ended up with Mexicans." i said as both laughed.
i kissed Marie on the cheek telling her good night. i walked away but i didn't hear Austin's foot steps behind me. i turned around to see him kissing her on the forehead. i smiled as i watched him stare at her.
"come on darlin" i said smiling. he came over and kissed my temple. we walked out with a smile arms wrapped around each other.
my phone binged and i looked at a photo i have been tagged on
ptvmike- i ship them😋
it was a picture of me and Austin walking down the stairs. we were smiling but i was looking down, probably watching my step, and i he was looking at me.
i smiled at the picture and saved it.
i looked down at mike and gave him a playful glare as he stuck his tongue out.
i laughed at his childish acts and shook my head.
"your so cute" he said by the time we got down the stairs.
"not as cute as you." i said smiling
my hand was on his chest and our noses were touching.
we both smiled as i crinkled my nose up and he did the same.
bing both of our phones go.
Alyshanett- i agree @ptvmike
this time it was a pocture of us touching noses. i found Alysha talking to some people as she notice me staring at her she winked and out her attention back on the boys.
little amigo👨- Adam sent me this photo of you guys! look great😸

Now it was a picture of Marie Austin and I all siting on the coach from earlier. we were looking at Marie but Austin was making funny faces to her while i was laughing with my head back. Marie was sitting on his lap as it looked like she was giggling.
" well i got to go beautiful" he said looking at me in my eyes.
"oh ok." i said a bit gloomy. i hate that.
"Launch tomorrow? you can bring the nugget with!" he said hopeful.
"yeah totally i'll give you a heads up!"
he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Bye Val!"
"Bye Darlin!" i yelled back.
i said my goodbyes to everyone else and decided it was time to change. i changed into my big silent shirt with my spanks under.
i decided to go on Instagram and post the picture of all 3 of us.
ValTea- picture perfect ❤️