chapter seventeen

season one ; episode four { Spy Games }
chapter seventeen

season one ; episode four { Spy Games }chapter seventeen

[ ⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

KIARA DRAGGED HER FRIENDS to some open-air cinema. Brooklyn thought it was a good idea as she needed a distraction more than anything as did Pope who was still panicking about the boat situation.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm. Carry on. Back to the OBX life. You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?" Pope placed down the deckchair he brought while JJ and Brooklyn shared a mini fridge they brought, not wanting to sit on the ground like Kiara.

"Ecstatic."

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ pulled Brooklyn down to sit with him,

"We're out of the green zone, guys." Pope whispered as no one had told Kiara about the situation.

"Dude, tranquilo, okay?"

"We're in the middle of Kooklandia. This is the last place I wanted to be." Pope threw himself down on his chair, his bag falling with him.

"Shut up, Pope."

Kiara came back from getting cokes for the gang while the others set up everything. "Just saw Rafe, and he said, and I quote, Tell your boy that we know what he did. What is that?"

Pope looked over at JJ and Brooklyn. "Um... Where is he?" JJ asked, opening his can.

"Right there."

Pope didn't do a swift turn around whatsoever, he snapped his head around to see Topper with Rafe and Kelce. "Great, the whole death squad. Ah!"

"Don't stare, idiot." Brooklyn whacked his arm.

"Just warning you, bro. If they corner me or Brooke, I'm coming out swinging, okay? Slice and dicin'. I'm on edge right now." Brooklyn rolled her eyes over to a slightly pissed off Kiara.

"Yeah, yeah."

"If that doesn't work, I got this right here." JJ lifted up his bag which had his gun in.

"Yeah, yeah. So, we just gotta stay in the group. They can't get us jin the group."

"Like a school of fish."

"Stay in school. Can't leave the school."

Brooklyn snatched the coke from JJ and took a harsh gulp, feeling the cold liquid travel down her entire body but she wanted to throw up from the feeling of something fizzy inside her stomach after the lack of not eating.