Chapter 22

Malena POV

"You're?" Christian asked Noah.

"Noah Greene" he replied shaking hands.
"Christian Perez.. Nice to meet you" Christian replied, his hand on my waist.

Noah looked at me and then at him. "Well, see you guys around" he said to Christian and then turned to me "specially you, love"

What was that?

I turned my head to see where he went but it was too late, he was already gone.

"Are you done?" Christian snapped.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Looking for the guy" he snapped.

I laughed "no I was just... I'm sorry. It was just he was weird"

He still was angry. "Should we continue what we were doing" I said cheering him.

Suddenly his face lit up and he held my hand.

"Not here, I don't want anyone else to see us...again" he said taking me to his car.

When we both got in, I asked him "so where are we going?"

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked.

"Anywhere" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go to a beach" he said.

"Beach? In this dress?" I asked him pointing to my dress.

"You can go naked if you want. Trust me I won't say a single word" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes on his dirty mind. "You want me naked in front of everyone?"

"No I'll book the whole area so just I could enjoy the scenery" he said leaning close to me.

I blinked few times and took a deep breath, Christian chuckled and went back to his seat and started driving.

Soon we reached the beach. Christian and I walked for some time,our hands intertwined like teenagers. But it was the amazing feeling. When we stopped we sat on the sand and I took off my heals.

"You didn't say anything about my confession" Christian's sudden mention of the topic caught me off guard.

"What do you want me to say?" I acted dumb. Of course I knew what he wanted me to say.

"Really? So we are doing this" he pointed between us and then said "pretending dumb"

I suddenly burst into laughter. "I actually don't have any idea. I mean I want to be with you but.." there was still a part of me scared. I knew I was not weak but still there was a small part of me scared. Was this even normal?

"But?" Christian asked me bringing me back to reality.

"I'm not ready" I sighed.

"It's okay. But don't think I'm giving up" he said pecking me. Our moment was ruined by my phone. I saw the caller ID, it was Andrea.

"Yes Andrea?" I answered.

"Are you okay? Why are you not here yet? Has he done anything to you? That as*hole,son of a bi-" I interrupted her.

"I'm fine Andrea" I told her.

"I don't care... Just come home now. I don't want you with him at night time and that is alone" she insisted.

"Okay fine, I'm coming" I said looking at Christian.

He just smiled and got up, picking up my heels. He offered me his hand which I accepted happily.