2020 Watty Awards

Hi guys,

Sorry to post it here but I have submitted my other book Eavesdrop [Jimin ff] for the 2020 Watty Awards!

https://my.w.tt/ZwzMKWwvd8

This is the only book that is eligible for submission though, so that's why I only submit this baby

The other stories including this one, I guess it's because that I didn't fulfill the 50 000 words criteria thus they aren't eligible for the award.

You can check it out if you're interested, and I'd really do love it if this story gets more read, hehe.

And I've been updating my latest and only ongoing story right now on daily basis which is Leave [Jikook ff], so if you're interested, this is a sneak peek of the first chapter. ;)

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Do I really need to catch you somewhere doing the worse thing possible with her to be able to proof that your heart and body weren't mine anymore?

Does those regular glances you threw to her way even though you were with me not enough to proof that your focus were not on me anymore?

How do I take this feeling of being left out whenever we met her and your eyes only have her reflection?

What am I supposed to do when everytime I glanced at your phone and always saw her name occupying the recent calls and texts when it was supposed to be me?

Do you think that I can still claim that I'm your trusted person when I couldn't even understand those secret talks you shared with her?

Can I still really say that I'm your most important person when everytime we talk, her name would always leave your mouth?

Your actions, your words and even your thoughts, I believed, are all about her already.

And when I saw all of that in you, I know, Jungkook.

I know.

I know that I have to back off.

I know that I'm not needed anymore.

I know that I'm not number one anymore.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

If you're interested to check it out, here's the link!

https://my.w.tt/m399fzzvd8

So, I guess that's it.

I just wanted to share my excitement for my first submission in the award.

Lots of purple for you guys!

Have a 'purple'ly day! 💜💜💜💜