◇THIRTEEN◇

I woke up and it was around 6 in the evening, Yoongi was sleeping next to me. I was completely wrapped in his arms; his chin was resting on my head as he was saving from the world.

I remember breaking down in his hug and then falling asleep in the living room.

"He might have carried me here," I thought while trying to remove his hand from my stomach but the grip was way too strong.  Still, I tried my best but that little brat tightened his grip more and which made me ly on the bed again.

"Yoongi, let me go," I said

"No jagiya! Don't go" he said

What? Did he just call me Jagiya? He must be thinking of his girlfriend.

"Yoongi, wake up!" I said while shaking him off.

He slowly opened his eyes like some earthly angle and looked at me in confusion.

"Let me go," I said and he looked at his hands which was resting on my waist.

"What time is it and did the rain stop?" he asked

"It's around 6 in the evening and it's still raining," I said while wearing my slippers.

I went into Hyojin's room to see what she was doing. She was still asleep so I went into the kitchen to see what yo cook for dinner.

I was busy washing the vegetables when Yoongi came to wash his apple in the basin, but this time I was again wrapped in his arms and his thighs were touching my butts.

I felt shivers all over my body and my temperature also rose. I was turning red and his peachy smell gave a  tickling sensation in my nose.i could feel his breath on my neck and his lips were almost touching my neck.

"Are you done washing it or you'll kill the 0.001 per cent germs as well?" I asked

"No, but I was driven by your fragrance," he said taken aback.

"I'll cook today," he said

"What! No, I can't let you do that" I said.

"I am not a guest, and Hyojin is also awake, so you should see her," he said while pushing me out of the kitchen.

"But-" I said; while he said "no buts and if's, I am going to make you lick your finger"

"Fine, I am going but don't put any kitchen on fire," I said while smiling.

"Okay ma'am," he said while chuckling.

I went to Hyojin's room and saw that she was awake but still lying on the bed. I went and lied next to her and hugged her. She was scared as she didn't found me when she woke up.

"Mumma is here baby," I said so that she doesn't cry.

"Its okay Mumma, Yoongi Uncle came and hugged me; so I an good now," she said while kissing me and getting out of the bed.

"Ohh, he already came," I said and kissed her back.

I also got up from the bed and followed her. She went to the kitchen where Yoongi was cooking dinner.

"What are we eating today Uncle Yoongi," she asked and lifted her hands signalling that she wanted to be lifted.

"We are eating Ddukbokki (spicy rice cake), Bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue), Samgyeopsal (pork strips), Japchae (stir-fried noodles) and  Kimchi (fermented vegetables); they all are Traditional Korean dishes and my favourites," he said while picking her up.

"Ohh, you know how to cook them?" she asked

"Yes, of course. I love cooking and especially for the people who are special to me" he said

"Then you mean we are special to you?" she asked

"Yes, of course, you are and I love you so much," he said while kissing her on cheeks.

I was watching both of them talking to each other while standing on the door. I don't know when I smile came on my face. Usually, Hyojin is good at making friends and people tend to love her but seeing her with Yoongi gave me a different joy.

"I'll help you," she said while wearing the apron which was more of a dress for her.

"Okay little princess," he said

"I'll help you guys as well," I said and went inside the kitchen.

"Okay," he said and handed me the apron.

I tried to take it but he said " turn around"

I did as he said, he untied my hair and shifted then on the side, the tied the knot of the apron. I try to tie my hair again but she said

"Hajima! Don't tie them" 

"But why and if I don't then they'll probably fall in our food," I said while tieing them again.

He held my wrist and pushed me towards him and said.

"I said, don't tie them" in his deep raspy voice.

We weren't even an inch away from each other when we noticed that Hyojin was standing there with her eyes covers with her palms.

Both of us went back to our places and started to chop vegetables in embarrassment.

"I like you, people, as couples," she said

Both of us were shocked, we stood like statues and didn't utter a word.

A/N

Hey guys, how you all have been? I am good and doing quite fine, I  hope you all are also good and safe. I just wanted to tell you that I love each one of you and you all are amazing ♡♡ stay same and stay indoors.

Your crazy noob author
Joyce♡♡

Your crazy noob author Joyce♡♡