24 | crushes and kisses

Okay before we start I just wanna say something real quick.

First of all, thank you for 60k??! It's still so crazy to me that people read this lmao that's such a big number idk what else to say.. also sorry for being less active lately too, I started work recently so I don't have that much time to write, but trust me I will do my best to update as frequently as I can!

Lastly, thank you all so much for your support :( you don't even know how happy it makes me reading all your encouraging comments and seeing all these votes every chapter. I get kinda insecure sometimes about my writing because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and tend to be very harsh on myself, so sometimes I feel like the things that I put out are not good enough :/ but your comments really reassure me and make me smile <3

If you ever notice any mistakes or feel like something is out of place please let me know as I want to improve as much as I can, constructive criticism is welcome also (just no hate comments that's a completely different thing)

Okay I won't disturb you any further, I hope you enjoy!!

—————

Third person pov:

Today was the day.

Jungkook was running around the house all morning cleaning and preparing everything, it needed to be perfect. After finding out that Jimin was his neighbour, which.. was still absolutely crazy to him, he felt like he needed to impress him even more because he felt somewhat guilty.

After a while he woke Taehyung up so he could help him with something. "Tae it's already 12pm get your ass up before I push you off the couch again." He shook his sleeping body before the older finally opened his eyes.

"Jeez it's the weekend why can't I sleep longer." Taehyung groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Because we have things to do today, plus it's already noon so you slept enough. Come on." Jungkook reached his hand out to him and helped him get up.

Taehyung took it and right after getting to his feet he hugged Jungkook, taking him by a surprise. He placed his nose at the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent secretly. "Good morning." He kissed his neck softly before pulling away and going to the bathroom.

Jungkook stood frozen for a moment until he heard the door shut which pulled him back to reality. He couldn't deny how his heart started beating rapidly and his entire body got hot, Taehyung knew his weak spots by now and took advantage of that any time he could.

That little brat.

Jungkook shook his head and continued doing his thing. He took the hoover out for the first time in what seemed like years. They didn't clean that much around the house, but that doesn't mean it was dirty. If something they would just sweep and mop the floors if they got dirty and obviously cleaned the kitchen and bathroom the most, but they only did grand cleaning if something was coming up.

Like for example today.

Jungkook hoovered the whole apartment before Taehyung got out from the bathroom and he made him hoover in there as a punishment for taking so long in the shower again. Taehyung did as told like a good boy and helped him clean.

"Okay so I need you to run to the shops and get some things, I made a list and sent it to you already so just check your messages. In the meantime I'm going to shower as well, I sweated my ass off while cleaning this mess." Jungkook sighed while taking fresh clothes from his cupboards.

Taehyung was sat on his bed, he took his phone off the charger and checked Jungkook's message. "What kind of snacks do you want me to get? Cause it doesn't really specify."

"Anything really, you know what I like." Jungkook threw the clothes on his bed and walked over to Taehyung who had a smirk on his face for some reason.

"But you can't eat me unfortunately." Taehyung pulled the younger onto his lap while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Ha ha, very funny."

Taehyung sneaked his arms around his waist. "What? Am I not your favourite snack hm?" He inched his face closer and closer to his with each second.

Jungkook didn't know how to respond to that so he just stayed quiet and waited. Right when he closed his eyes and was ready to feel Taehyung's lips on his, nothing happened. He opened them quickly to see a smiling Taehyung. "What?" He whispered.

"Nothing. You didn't respond so no kiss for you." He shrugged his shoulders but before he could say anything else Jungkook slapped his arm and got up from his lap.

"You're such a tease, fuck you." He turned around and grabbed his clothes, ready to go to the bathroom while trying his best to hide his red face in embarrassment. He just made himself look so stupid and desperate in front of Taehyung.

The older chuckled and quickly grabbed his wrist before Jungkook was able to leave and turned him around. Fuck, he loved teasing him and seeing him flustered so much, but he enjoyed feeling his soft lips on his more than anything, so that's what he did. He grabbed his warm cheeks into his big hands and kissed him.

Jungkook moaned quietly in surprise, hoping that the other didn't hear it while melting from his touch. When he pulled away, Jungkook grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for another kiss desperately. After that he quickly turned around and walked towards the bathroom, locking the door behind him and leaning his back against it, his heart feeling like it was about to fall out of his ass.

Taehyung still never failed to make him nervous and flustered, he could just look at him and Jungkook's heart would already pick up its pace. It was a bit exhausting sometimes but he loved that innocent high school crush feeling and how every time they touched he had butterflies in his stomach.

(CAUSE EVERY TIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING AND EVERY TIME WE KISS I SWEAR I COULD FLY— im sorry i had to..)

"Okay I'm going out, see you in a bit!" Taehyung knocked on the door, startling him and immediately pulling him out from his trance.

"O-oh okay see ya, be safe okay?" Jungkook stuttered and facepalmed himself.

Taehyung smiled at that which Jungkook obviously didn't know about. "I will, thank you." With that he left, leaving a blushing Jungkook behind who was now sat on the bathroom floor. Why was he acting so shy again? He thought he got more confident around him by now and now suddenly he was the same as a couple months ago.

He sighed to himself and got up from the floor after calming his heartbeat a bit.

This was going to be a long day.