→CHAPTER SEVEN

—

"YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T ACTUALLY GET STUFF FROM THE BLACK MARKET...RIGHT?" Kayano asked Riku as the smaller girl slipped into her P.E shirt.

Riku, who had just finished taking off her own school polo, snorted. "God, no - I was just saying that to scare the blonde. She was getting annoying." She stated a matter-of-factly.

Shutting her locker, Riku and the other girls headed out to the field after they all finished changing. Kayano and Riku still continuing their conversation from earlier.

Walking at a similar pace beside her, Kayano shivered. "You can be super scary when you want to be Riku."

Nakamura, who just caught up to them, nodded her head in agreement. "Right? She even managed to sound like Karma!"

At that, Riku grumbled under her breath "I've been spending too much of my time with the dude that I'm starting to sound just like him."

Out from nowhere, Fuwa popped up beside the trio. "Just imagine...!" She yelled out, making them all jump out of surprise.

Fuwa clenches her fists as her whole body starts to shake in excitement. "The female heroine, daughter of Japan's most infamous mafia boss - right at the age of fifteen she became his right hand man. Helping out with his missions, carrying out illegal drugs and weapons and then selling them in the Black Market! But then that all changed when-"

"When the Fire Nation attacked." Nakamura cuts Fuwa off completely, but still continuing her 'story' with the same energy of drama. The blonde smirked viciously, "Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vani-"

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THAT!"

"YOU DON'T MAKE THE RULES!"

Riku and Kayano looked at each other with deadpanned looks before shaking their heads. Deciding to hold out to their classmates' antics.

The girls arrived at the field, where the boys - along with Karasuma-sensei - were waiting for them.

At the end of the field, were multiple cardboard human-shaped cutouts, each standing a few feet away from each other, all of them having target printouts pasted on their bodies.

Riku raised an eyebrow at that. "Target practice...?"

The lavender-haired girl felt a presence standing behind her, so she turned around only for her to look up at Karma's smirking face. "Ne~ Riku~" Karma sang in that very same tone.