Chapter 10: #Shock It to Me

Here we see Lois Lane as she heads to the daily planetoid as she closes the door she sees a girl in punk clothes.

Lois Lane: Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Leslie: Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois Lane: Make it fast. I got deadlines.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois Lane: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write?

She looks to see news about Wonder Woman saving cats.

Leslie: Saving cats. Seriously?

Lois Lane: Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Anything else?

Leslie started to make her way to the door as she sees Lois drinking a cup of coffee while looking through her laptop as she looked at an electrical outlet and made a spark of electricity and sent it to the cord of lois's laptop as it shocked her and she spilled coffee on herself as Leslie took a picture of it and she was now at home where she was on a computer and she was getting ready to post the picture.

Leslie: *laughs* Too mean, eh, Lois Lame? Well, the public loves mean, and I'm gonna give 'em all they can handle.

She posted her picture as she started to gain followers as she started to laugh. At a dark room Olsen was hanging up a photo as electricity came to a light switch and turned on the light as Olsen looked at his photo as the photo of Superman was no longer seen as a post of olsen was seen.

Next showed Barbi was heading to the exit as electricity came and the gate closed as Barbi hit it and she looked to see the door opened and tried to go through only to be hit with the door as another post was seen.

The school bell was rung as Barry was running trying to get to class as electricity followed him and electrocuted him and he hit the upper wall and a post of him was seen.

Leslie started getting more followers, Next showed Garth at class as he was sad because he had to dissect a starfish.

Garth: you deserve better buddy.

As he was about to dissect it electricity came to the starfish and it leaped at Garth as a post of him with the starfish on his face was seen

Next show Babs, Jessica, Zee, Karen, Kara, laughing at the post as You and Diana came to see the post.

Diana: Poor Garth. Why in the name of Hera do you laugh?

Babs: Because it's funny.

Diana: "Funny"? Is this what the world of man finds humorous? This suffering of others?

Zee: *chuckles* Oh, it's just an embarrassing moment, Diana.We all have 'em.

Diana: But we are all hurt when we are mocked and ridiculed. Mankind is better than this.

(Y/N): Yeah I'm with Diana on this one people can be better than this.

Student: Hey, look! It's Lois Lame.

The students started laughing at her as she passed by Leslie.

Leslie: Hey, Lois. Bet you wish you had a gossip column now.

Lois Lane: Ugh! *rolls her eyes.*

As she reaches for the doorknob for the daily planetoid Leslie used her electricity on the knob and it electrocuted lois as she fell on the floor and everyone started laughing at her as you and  Diana came and saw her as she felt bad for her but the girls were laughing as they were behind her and you and  Diana turned to them and looked at them as you growled at them as they were startled by you and started to whistle.