Chapter 48 You Have Genuinely Angered Me!!

Time: 12:01 AM

Location: Secret Home

The Battle has begun, I was Completely Right Behind Luther. I Only Speak Through King Crimson When Comes to Adventurers thats invades my home.

King Crimson: Since this is the end, I'll fill you in. what you just witnessed and felt was you in the future. You From a Few Seconds from the past witnessed in the future. This is my King Crimson Ability.

Luther: King.. Crimson..?

Pull out a CS:GO Zeus Taser.

King Crimson: What you Experience was already Just works!

Shot him right behind his back, With Lots Of Electrocution Surge Through Luther's Body.

King Crimson: I Will Not Tolerate anyone who threatens my place, and now. Ill Will Kick all of you out of this place.

Shot Another Taser again from his back to make him out cold.

King Crimson: Luther, Your Quest to Find Black Death, Has come to an end.

Within 3 seconds that, Luther was Still standing and he hits my body instead of a Stand with an Elbow Strike, Knocking me away on few meters.

299 - Armor

King Crimson: 'Why you.. He withstand a Taser not just one but twice.'

Luther Switch Daggers to Stolen Cresent Rose.

Luther: Take this!, My Red Scythe!

King Crimson: But King Crimson has already!-

------------

------------

Luther Already Strikes on a Pillar and Smack Him From Behind, ill go easy on them because King Crimson Power Is A, Means can literally Slice People's Limbs, Legs or any.

Punch Both Legs to Immobilize him and cause him to lose balance and Retake The Cresent Rose.

King Crimson: Yare Yare, You Know This Weapon Belongs to me, will you ever learn that stealing is bad? whatever, soon, i will brainwash everyone here after this and you won't see this place ever again.

I Walk Slowly and Grab the Small Box That Contain a Picture Frame Between Me and Fay, but a Magic Circle appeared out of nowhere and begins to suck me in like a blackhole.

King Crimson: wh-What?!