🧸forty🧸

Haneul pulled back and let out a sigh of relief when her idea worked. Jaemin's face was blank as the gears in his brain went into overdrive. 

Did it happen right? 

"We need to talk." Jaemin mumbled, as she helped him up. He took her arm and dragged her away, leaving the messy scene. 

"Are you alright?" Alicia asked, helping her bruised brother up. His eyes remained on the back of Haneul's head. "They can't just leave like that!"

Before Damien could answer, a battle cry from the distance was heard along with the shout of a worried mother. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL AND LIU YANGYANG HOW CAN YOU THROW THE KIDS LIKE THAT?!" Kun screamed in Chinese as he watched the scene in horror. The kids collided with Damien, knocking him down once more.

"At least it stopped him." Yangyang shrugged.

"ᵇᵒⁿᵏ!" Renjun roared, hitting him with the heel of his heelys. 

Jisung, who wore his squeaky shoes, copied Renjun and removed one of his shoes to join hitting Damien. Multiple squeaks filled the air, making the boy giggle.

"If Noona doesn't hit us when we're not behaving and being bad, then you must be satanic!" Donghyuck shouted, clawing at his face. Yukhei was quick to back them up and keep Damien down.

"Sup, Fucker." He greeted, stepping down on his chest. "You mess with her, you mess with all 21 of us."

Ten ignored Kun's shouts and removed his piercings, handing them to Yangyang. He grabbed Alicia by the hair, stopping her from following Jaemin and Haneul. Alicia copied him and pulled his hair too but Ten wouldn't let her have her way.

"Let go of me! You wouldn't hit a pretty girl!"

"Justice has no gender!" Ten exclaimed. "And my left toe is way prettier than you!"

"LET'S GO TEN! YOU GOT THIS!" Yangyang cheered.

Kun called the police and the rest of the members. Chenle, who rested happily on his shoulders hummed happily as he swayed from side to side.

"Should we go after them?" Kun asked as he finished calling the others. 

"No, let them fight. Noona says when people fight they can't understand each other." Chenle answered. "They have to kiss to make up."

Meanwhile, Haneul and Jaemin awkwardly sat at a bench by the bay. Both of them didn't know where to start as they both had a lot to say.

Haneul decided to start it off. She used her handkerchief to dab the wounds on Jaemin's knuckles. "Thank you for saving me back there." 

"How could you do that? Leaving without saying anything and putting yourself in danger." Jaemin nagged. He had an angry look on his face but his eyes were soft.  

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. 

"You could have died if I didn't come!"

"I know." 

"But if that gave you closure then I'll forgive you just once." Jaemin mumbled. He let out a frustrated groan as he turned away, covering his face. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" The girl was beyond clueless at what he meant.

"Like that! If you keep looking at me with those sad eyes and pretty face of yours I can't stay mad." Jaemin pinched her cheeks as he grit his teeth. "I just want to squeeze you in a tight hug."