⚜Chapter 30⚜

A Trip To Hell

❇❇❇❇

Some encounters happen when you least expect them to.

❇❇❇❇

"DAVINA!"

Kol realized in a few moments that the scream that echoed was his own, right after his girlfriend disappeared into thin air.

Hope began crying in Isabelle's arms as the noirette exchanged wide-eyed expressions with the rest of her family.

"What the fuck just happened?" Stefan breathed looking at his family who seemed to be as speechless as him.

"She was just here!" Kol screeched baffled as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Her necklace was glowing violently before she disappeared." Jeremy reminded them.

Isabelle sucked in a sharp breath at her brother's words.

Elijah's eyes snapped up to meet his mate's, "does this have something to do with Lilith?" He asked, reading her thoughts.

Isabelle's heartbeat thumped through her ears as she thought over the multiple reasons behind Davina's sudden disappearance.

She could only come up with one.

Nodding her head, she sat down with Hope on her lap. "Alec said she needed more power. Maybe she sensed Davina's magic through her necklace."

"But you told me that your mother's magic cannot affect anyone on this planet. Only Alexander and Magnus can do anything like this." Rebekah reminded her softly.

The family watched the noirette's eyes turn dark in fury as she clenched her fists.

Her thoughts were a whirlwind inside her mind. She was a raging beast in that moment. Any forgiveness she held in her heart for her brothers had now turned to ash.

She was vengeful and she was determined to bring Davina back.

"Rouge!"

The noirette's head snapped up listening to the aforementioned witch's voice.

"Davina?" Isabelle called out as she stood up and looked around frantically.

Everyone looked at her in confusion. "Isa, what happened?"

Isabelle looked at him with troubled eyes, "I just heard Davina's voice, Elijah! She's still here. She's fighting my brother's magic, I think."

"How is that bloody possible?" Hayley gaped as she exchanged glances with Niklaus and Kol.

Isabelle furrowed her brows and looked around when she heard Davina's scream again.

"Dee!" Isabelle screeched as her eyes flared up and she tried to reach out for Davina but all she found was emptiness.

Elijah came to stand in front of his mate as he gripped Isabelle's hands. He could see the turmoil rushing through her thoughts as he tried to help her.