5 : You have a meeting with Trump?

• Suhana •

• Suhana •

"I want you to act as my girlfriend!"

Is he even real?

I blinked in astonishment, unable to believe what I just heard.

"God! Seriously??!" I sighed as I muttered to myself and turned back and started walking away from him.

"Hey--hey Wait--" He blocked my way.

I raised my eyebrows and gave him a glare.

"Huh--I need an answer!" His imperious tone said it all.

Seriously?! This is the way he asks for help?

"You want an answer?! Okay listen, I have better work to do than being your girlfriend " I snapped him and tried to move away as he blocked me with his hands wide open.

"Oh come on, I just helped you. Why can't you return the favour?! And moreover, I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend, but to just act as one." He shook his head nonchalantly yet imperious.

"Okay so you offered to help me, expecting me to return your favour?" I frowned.

"No--not like that--but yeah It just struck me just a few minutes back. "

"See there are many actresses and models and also people from drama troop out there who can act as your girlfriend, so leave me!" I joined my hands together.

"I know that, but I personally feel you would fit that role and it would be very easy for my mom to believe. So yeah--tell me your phone number ?" He raised his eyebrows as he held his phone in his hand.

"Seriously?! Are you joking or what?! Who are you? A mere stranger who just helped me a few minutes ago and you now expect me to give you my number?"

"Uhh--Why not?! There are millions of people out there waiting to be my girlfriend, but I chose you. So you should be Proud and Thankful to me. " I could literally see him raise his imaginary collars.

"Ohh so sad Mr.Narcissist. I neither want to be proud nor thankful. So, You can choose someone else to play as your haughty girlfriend. Now, just leave my way" I tried to dodge him.

"Ohh come on. Stop rebuffing! I asked you to just act and not in real life. I don't have time to look out for another girl. And you don't have to do much. Just act for a few hours."

I let out a deep breath unable to withstand him for the past 10 minutes.

"What?! Why don't you say something!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"Well I don't find even one good reason to help you!" I gazed at him from top to bottom.

"Ughh--Come on, stop being insolent" I rolled my eyes.