Crown Sword ☆ Alice

Author: robynnfox

Reviewer: ALICE_1616

Chapters reviewed: 7

Cover-

I think the cover is very simple. It doesn't describe either your story or your genre. For sure it has the symbol but while I was reading it on the phone, it was too small to be visible.

It can be tricky to make a good cover. If you can't make a cover then there are people on Wattpad ready to help you with your graphics. You may reach out to them and explain what kind of cover you want.

Title -

I loved the title. It is eye catching and goes with your genre. The reason for her fantasy world to began was that sword belonging to the king who had the crown.

Blurb-

The blurb of the story is interesting and inviting. The way you ended it, 'All of the things had to have come from somewhere right?' was encouraging me to come and read.

Writing style-

This is a point where I got confused. At the beginning, before Jane slipping into that kingdom, the writing style was easy to grasp and you gave a lot of details. Some parts, I would like to point out where edit is possible were: 'He has green eyes and brown hair and is about six feet tall.'

Carter looked at me with his green eyes. His brown hair bounced while he was running.

- These are a few examples of explaining your character without really having an intro.

The part when Jane enters the forest is very well described. I loved the way Jane gave nicknames to people because she didn't know their name. Your way of describing is really nice.

Grammatical errors-

There were no grammar mistakes I could point out. Your length of paragraphs was very decent too.

Plot-

The plot till now is going great. I am loving the story and it is engaging even without cliff hangers in the ending.

Character development-

Your characters are written with very great detail and consistency. For the seven chapters, I read till now, Jane seemed to be a practical person. She doesn't jump to think without reasons.

The tags you had put on your story didn't seem very related for now. Like it seems historical thing and there was a Cinderella tag. But I don't want to say anything for now because there is a lot more to the story left!

------

Here was the review!
Hope you liked it!!

Good day🥂