Chapter Four

"Christian!" I yelled out my brother's name. I need his help to bring dad inside. He is still lying on the ground along the road and we have to carry him out of the road.

"Sis why are you..." I cut him off

"Dad on the ground, let's go get him"

I ran ahead. Christian followed me behind. "Why does he always has to humiliate us like this sis? Look at him" Christian points his fingers at our father "Who gets drunk at noon?"

"Just help me with him okay? There is no time for complains" Christian shutted up and did as I said.

My words were void of any emotions but at a point I just didn't know what to feel. Frustration or anger as I looked at my father on the ground.

How could he allow himself to be useless? How did he end up like this? Wasted and drunk? Gosh...he is making things hard for me.

I didn't know how long I have been wondering in my thoughts till Christian called me out "sis what's wrong?" I sighed and nodded.

"Nothing let's carry him home already" I bend down to pick him up but Christian stopped me holding my hand raising me up from picking our dad. "Sis y-you don't look good" concern in his voice

"Am fine okay" I sighed. Little did I know that tears was on my face

"What is it? Why are you crying?

I felt terrible crying in front of my younger one. He is supposed to be the one crying and I'll be the one asking the reason why he is crying but it the other way round.

"Sis..." "Am fine Chris" I wiped my tears but they seems stubborn as they flowed freely far beyond my control.

I covered my face feeling ashamed crying in front of my little brother but I couldn't help but cry. The whole thing is killing me.

"Come here" He pushed me too a hug. I cried on his chest. I let everything out.

"Shh... My big cute sister" he said rocking my hair. Funny how we stood here forgetting why we were here in the first place.

My Father was still sleeping on the ground comfortably. He must think he is on his bed in our house.

"Don't cry okay? Everything will be just fine. Remember you use to tell us that no condition is permanent?" I nodded in agreement but even though I was the one that gave that advice, am beginning to have doubts about that popular but complicated saying.

"We will pushed through alright Sis?" I nod again and I released myself from his arms gently. I smiled at him and wipe my tears.

He gave me one of the brightest smiles him and his twin share that always give me joy. He has grown from the baby boy I use to carry back then they were just babies. Him and his twin.

I guess at fifteen you start thinking like an adult. Christian was tall and handsome. He had mum's eyes, emerald green eyes. He is too smart and funny and a very social type. He has many friends almost half of Sinion boys are his friends. He was the soft one, Christine was the tough one. They are my joy and strength.

I smiled at him again and gestured that we carry our father. The man is beginning to drool on the bare ground full of sand.

"No sis I'll carry him on my shoulders you take his shoes"

"Are you sure you can -" he cut me off "yes yes sis you worry too much am a man, remember I got bones. These muscles you see are not for just sight seeing"

He picked up our father, hanging him on his shoulders and begin to head home. I was amazed by his strength. Like he said he is indeed a man. My little soldier. I chuckled a little. Glad that he didn't hear it. I picked up the shoes and followed my brother.

_

Jones POV

I looked at my wrist watch to check the time. It's pretty late almost passed ten and I really have to meet up with Ruby. I can't afford to ditch her tonight. I have been having meetings, tons of meetings causing me not to even have time for myself.

She is beginning to complain and I hate to hurt her or make her feel less important. She is the love of my life. Her happiness is my priority. I have to make it up to her.

"Could you drive any faster?" I asked my driver. Am getting impatient and bored. Been on the road for like an hour and am not yet at my location.

"Am sorry sir" "Sorry my ass. Just step on it will you?!

"Yes sir!." He flinched

I sighed

Yes am an aggressive one. Some even call me the 'ruthless beast ' but i don't let that shit bother me. I take it as a compliment. I don't see any reason in being nice. I don't tolerate nonsense from no one. I enjoy being fearsome. My employees in every frame I own in this country fear the step I make with my feet. Am a billionaire son of a billionaire.

I run my family business and my business alone. Frustrating but what do I expect? Am the only son and I got three sisters. My dad is retired. He wants to spend a lot of quality time with mum. Talking about eternal love, The man's weakness is my mum. He listens to every damn thing my mum tells him.

I can't be him. My job is my first love but Ruby, Ruby is the love of my life. Am so unhappy that my job create a distance between us. It's been weeks since I last saw her and I miss her so much. Those cute puppy eyes and beautiful plump sexy lips I miss kissing. I can't wait to see her.

Though I can be arrogant and aggressive, she has a way of controlling my anger. She is my perfect person. My class and my type of woman.

Guess my mother will be seeing her one day since she is already pushing me to marriage. Am not yet ready to settle down but if I want to, it will be Ruby.

Speaking of my mother, I have to inform her that I will be late. She shouldn't keep dinner for me.

Yes I still live with my family. It's my dad decision. According to him, as the only son of the family I'll inherit everything and soon be the head of the family when he is gone. I have to be there to take care of my mother and sisters.

I have total respect for my dad. He is my hero, mentor and god. He is the reason am where I am today. His decision is my command. It has been my dream since I was a boy to be just like my dad. Well..here I am now.

My mother... I love her no doubt but she can be a pain in the ass. She always caution me about my aggressiveness. She said I inherited that bad behavior from my grandfather, her father.

The worse of it all is that she always talk about marriage and grandkids. As if the ones my elder sister gave her are not enough. She insists on my own children. The ones that will bear our last name. Sometimes I wished am not the only son so that my brother will have to put up with my mother. But no.. I have to put up with it all by myself. Am not really ready for marriage.

I quickly text my mother. I couldn't call because am already at the Vents restaurant. One of the biggest in town and my favorite.

I quickly got down from my car. My driver drove out as I stood there. I saw Ruby through the transparent glass of the restaurant.

Gosh She look as beautiful as always. On a red handless gown and her hair fall on her shoulders. She knew my favorite color, red. It looked so sexy on her. God, I really miss her.

She turned and our eyes met. I smiled but she frowned. I understood why and am ready to explain and make it up to her. She stood up angrily, grab her bag and begin to walk away.

Oh shit..