chapter six

He liked black coffee. A lot.

He asked me to bring it to his studio at 10 am, 12 am and 2 pm, 4 pm...

It was 11.57 pm and I was on my way to feed his addiction.

The studio door was unlocked. I stepped in with the black mug and walked towards his desk.

The whole place was lit with little fairy lights, thanks to Hoseok. The little sunshine just couldn't stop shining, even in the dark.

I stepped towards his desk and set the mug on his right side.

His eyes were focused on the computer in front of him, slowly lingering through the information displayed on the screen.

After a few seconds, his tired gaze landed on the pool of black liquid in the mug. He whispered a silent "thank you" and I took it as my cue to leave.

I was about to step outside the small room, when i heard one of the softest sounds imaginable. A snore. Yoongi was snoring.

I turned to face his back again. He was lying on the chair with his head dropped backwards. His small mouth was slightly opened and he was breathing heavingly.

I stood there for a second, admiring the masterpiece I was so blessed to see.

He really was exceptional.

I leaned on the wall near me and closed my eyes. I could listen to the cute little sounds he was making all day. How can a human be this cute? With pink, puffy cheecks that really do make him look like a boiled dumpling, long eyelashes most people would be envious of, pretty teeth that are brighter than my future and his glorious hair Agust D was known for.

Silently, I checked the door, making sure noone was around, and approached his beautiful self with a cautious step. You knew he'd tease you about the checking out you did right in front of his eyes, but you couldn't resist. Plus, Yoongi was known for being a heavy sleeper.

The little fairy lights managed to cast a pink shine on his face and in the moment, he looked as a fairy.

My legs decided to take control of my body and carried me closer to him. I wasn't thinking. I simply wanted him close.

Just a few more steps and i could admire the beautiful boy up close.

Closer.

I reached the sofa and sat down.

Closer.

My hand reached for his hair, softly brushing it from his eyes.

Closer.

His hair was so soft, despite the countless bleaching and dyeing processes he had to go through. I wondered what would happen if I pulled. Would his body move? Would he wake up? Would he not do anything?

I wanted to test the theory, see what he looked like just woken up, possibly teasing him about sleeping in his work place.

Just as I was about to though, a strong hand gripped my forearm and scared the hell out of me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Oh no.

A/n: slight cliffhanger ;), I'll try to update the next part asap. Thank you for reading the story, all of the votes and 1k reads!! Thank you thank you 💜💜