/Chapter 37/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Tzuyu are you sure you're fine? You're so quiet and I'm not used to that." I said to her as we arrived at the cafeteria and got our seats.

"Yeah. Just a little bit stressed don't mind me." She said

"Ok."

After few minutes Dahyun arrived and sat beside me.

"Yow have something to announce." She said and move closer to us and started to speak.

"I'm not gay anymore," Dahyun said and laugh.

"What?"Tzuyu asked.

"Remember Eunwoo Oppa. Hehe, I think I like him." Dahyun said while blushing.

"Eh? You just got your wallet then you came here saying you think you like him? What happened? hahaha!" I asked.

"Just kidding. Still into her." She said and sighed.

"Dubu you must move on. Momo unnie is with Heechul Oppa already." Tzuyu said.

"And they are destined." I continued causing Tzuyu to look at me.

"They are?" Tzuyu asked

"Yep, we found it out when Dahyun and I followed them," I said.

I looked at Dahyun and she's just pouting like thinking of something.

"Are those strings even accurate?" She asked and released a deep sigh.

I'm also thinking about that. After what happened. I'm sure that Mom is destined to Dad but what happened is a big plot twist. Now I'm confused if the strings are even accurate or what.

"What do you think Chae?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Well, I don't know either," I said and sighed.

"So what happened to the girl in your dream? Any updates?" Dahyun asked.

"Last time I dreamed about her. She said that she can't see me but she knows me by my voice in that I know that she knows me personally. I tried to tell her to look for me as she wakes up but she said that she can't remember anything every time she's awake. She also knew about my ability to see the strings."

"That's weird..." Dahyun said.

"I know. Plus she also said that she's still lost. The forest and the white place I'm into before I saw her have meanings. Even tho we already went out of the forest she keeps telling me that she's lost."

"Maybe it's not literally mean that she's lost," Tzuyu said while staring at the table seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, maybe it's something deeper. I don't know." She said and shrugged.

"If that's the case. Rosé is the one who has the big chance to be the girl in your dream." Dahyun stated.

"I'm also thinking about that. Know what? Rosé confessed to me." I said that catches the attention of the two.

"She said she likes me," I told them that made them shocked.

"For real?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah."

"What did you feel?" Tzuyu asked.

"You'll tell me that I'm weird If I tell you that I felt disappointment and hurt when I heard her confession," I said to them.

"No way?" Dahyun said while shaking her head.

"Yes."

"Then it's not her," Tzuyu said.

"How can you say so?"

"I know a person who's also has a chance to be the girl in your dream but...."

"what? Who is she?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

"Mina unnie," Tzuyu said that made Dahyun laugh.

"Pfft! Hahahaha an effortless joker!" Dahyun said as she beats Tzuyu continuously.

"Well I know it's funny. I don't even know why I thought of her." Tzuyu said and laughed also.

I Just shook my head and looked at them.

Yeah right, Mina can't be the girl in my dream.

"Anyway, last time I heard Rosé talking to Lia."

"You're seatmate?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

"Yep, And guess what? They are talking about Chaeyoung's dream." Tzuyu said

"Woah! That's weird. So you're saying rosé knows about Chaeyoung dreams?" Dahyun asked.

"What did you expect we're always talking about that in our classroom and Lia is just sitting next to me," Tzuyu said.

"What if Rosé is really the girl?" Dahyun asked and look at me.

What if she's the girl?

I don't know either.

I know I should be glad of that fact.

But I don't know, I just feel that Rosé is not the girl in the forest.

"Anyway, about the white place If you're going to interpret it as what Chaeyoung said, it may symbolize the loneliness on Chaeyoung's Life," Dahyun said.

"You're really good at interpreting. Ok, continue." I said.

"You said that you woke up in a place where only just you in a white place. White can be positive like It means purity and innocence. But in another way, it can also mean stark, cold, and isolated. Even how big is that place you can find it as a boring place."

"While the forest can be also positive or even negative. It's up to the point of view of a person. In the girl's point of view, she sees the forest as a wild and uncomfortable place. But for you seems like you found it relaxing and calm."Dahyun explains.

"But it doesn't mean that that's the real meaning of it. Maybe it had a deeper meaning of that place. Who knows?" Dahyun said and shrugged.

"Anything else you notice about the place?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Nothing else, just the white place, a forest that full of red strings all around," I said.

"That's it!" Tzuyu exclaimed that made Dahyun and I too startled.

"What about it?" Dahyun and I asked in unison.

"It's not about the forest. It's not about she's lost literally. what she mean by she's lost is the strings." Tzuyu said that made us frowned.

"Eh?"

"Come on, in my conclusion maybe she said that she's lost because she's surrounded by many strings and can't find the right one for her."

"Make sense Tzuyu-ah!" Dahyun exclaimed and gave Tzuyu a high five.

"Well, that's just my conclusion," Tzuyu said.

"But I found her already," I said.

"Duh Chaeyoung are you listening? That's exactly the point. You found her but that's not the problem. She's not lost in the forest literally. She's lost because of the strings surrounded the place. She said that she's still lost because you still didn't find her here." Tzuyu said.

"Are you saying it's not Rosé?"

"No. maybe it's because you still didn't know that she's that person that's why she's still lost. And also it can mean that you guys still not together that's why." Dahyun explains.

After the talk, we went back to our class and do or stuffs as a student.