Family Reunion

15th March 1952
Shido Room
0500 hours
Shido POV

I have awoken and see Roon still asleep.I smile because she was so cute when sleeping.I poke Roon's cheeks.She awoke and see me.She smiles.

SMS/KMS Roon :-(1st Heavy Cruiser of Roon-Class,Yandere and Psycho,Siren Killer,Former Ironblood Members,Reincarnation of SMS Roon,Sadist & Masochist,Kapitän of Ironblood,Former Commander of 5th Cruiser Fleet,4th Wife of Itsuka Shido)

Roon:*giggle*Good morning dear~

Shido: Good morning honey, Let's go to the canteen and started breakfast.

Roon:Hai~~

We get up for bed and go to the shower.After that,we changed the basic uniform into a Formal Uniform. About to go to the canteen, we saw the cat maid searching for something.

HMS Cheshire:-(1st Light Cruiser of Cheshire-Class,First Cat Maid of Royal Navy,Shido's Personal Maid,Cato Maid?)

Shido:Good morning Cheshire, what are you search?

Cheshire:Hmm?*turn around and see me*Master~~*tackle me down*Meow~

Shido:Ouch, What for that Cheshire?

Cheshire:Hehehe~~Sorry Master~~I miss you Meow~

(Shido gets new shipgirls after meeting with Imperial Alliance.That are HMS Cheshire(Cheshire-Class),HMS Howe(King George V-Class),HMS Perseus(Colossus-Class),HMS Valiant (Queen Elizabeth-Class) and HMS Drake(Drake-Class). They are from Royal Navy or the United Kingdom.)

Shido: I'm sorry to make you worried but can you get off on me Cheshire,Please?

Cheshire:No~~I don't want it!

Shido :*sigh*Roon can you help me?

Roon:Sure, Cheshire can you get off on Shido?

Cheshire:No~~!!

Roon:*whisper*Don't worry Cheshire~~You can be his maid~~I don't mind~~

Cheshire:*shocked*Really!!

Roon:*smile*Yes Cheshire*pat her headpat*