28

Namjoon was in his office sighing cause he was bored

Namjoon was in his office sighing cause he was bored. The God's only source of entertainment was Yoongi. "So bor...". "They were kicked out of heaven?".

 "They were kicked out of heaven?"

"Arza?". Namjoon said surprised. "I didn't sense...". "They were kicked out of heaven?". Beomgyu repeats. "Who?". Namjoon asked. "The Kim's". Beomgyu says. "Don't you think that was something I should know?". Beomgyu glared. "Who said that?". Namjoon asked. "That's why Jin hates us so much, you tossed him and his son from their home".

"I did no such thing!". Namjoon shouts. "But you didn't do anything to stop them not help them". Beomgyu said and Namjoon clicked his tongue. "Like... What the hell Namjoon?". Beomgyu said. "You let these others God's tell you what to do and how to run heaven, you're supposed to be the boss here!". Beomgyu yelled. "Lower your voice". Namjoon growled.

"Can you picture how they might have struggled on Earth? Or how young Jimin must have been?". Beomgyu asked. "Don't guilt trip me". Namjoon said. "If you did trip, then you are guilty". Beomgyu said. Namjoon groaned and covered his face. "Where's Jimin father?". Namjoon asked. "I don't even know what he looks like". Beomgyu said.

"What?". Namjoon blinks. "There's not one single picture of the man". Beomgyu says. "Anyway, Jin might ask to see you soon". Beomgyu said. "Why?". Namjoon asked. "Don't know". Beomgyu shrugs. "I need a damn drink". Beomgyu groaned. "Beomgyu wait...".

"Sorry Zeus, but I don't trust those that turn their backs on their fellow Gods". Beomgyu scoffs and vanished. Namjoon closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "They weren't kicked out...". Namjoon whispers to his self.

"Who lied to them?".